Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jonnymagnum

Newbie Fiesta Titanium From Wigan

10 posts in this topic

hi,all.new to site never posted on here b4, love my fords had 5 already soon to be 6th,test drove 59 plate fiesta 1.6 tdci 5door sea gray titanium,absolutely brill to drive fully loaded as well,city pack, titanium x pack, tech pack 6 months old but at least its run ex demo car. in alot bigger than my mk 6.5 fiesta thats like a mini compared to the mk7,put deposit on fiesta picking up on monday cannot wait,girlfriend fell in love with it soon as she sat and drove it.so sold straight away,been reading topics on here and some good information available.i will post pics when i get car,monday can"t come quick enough. :)

Welcome...alot of poeple getting thier cars over the next week all of a sudden! :lol:

Welcome to the forum!!

Nice and horrible to see new cars on here (Jealousy, really!)

Welcome to the forum!!

Nice and horrible to see new cars on here (Jealousy, really!)

I reckon michael all mk4/mk5 owners should gang up on the mk7 owners saying that we will be out numbered :lol::lol:

I reckon michael all mk4/mk5 owners should gang up on the mk7 owners saying that we will be out numbered :lol::lol:

I get my enjoyment from the snow still, my car didn't miss a beat. All the Zetec-S's on here, pah!!! :lol:

I get my enjoyment from the snow still, my car didn't miss a beat. All the Zetec-S's on here, pah!!! :lol:

Same here mike mine never miss a beat in the snow it all good. :)

Welcome to the forums :D

Welcome to the forum. I think you'll definately be happy with the mk7 following the mk6. Like you said it's a completely different animal. :)

Hello and welcome pie eater. ;)

Pools of wigan pies are nice. :)