Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glowplug Light Problems

chris2911

my mondeo keeps flasshing the light on and going in limp home mode when engine is under load ie accelerating.

had it on ids the ford computer and it says there no fault codes stores any ideas what this could be

as the car is un drivable at the miniute.

cheers for any help

the flashing glow plug light points towards a fueling issue,there should be codes stored in the ecu. you could try an ecu reset and then see if the fault reoccures,if it does then read the codes to point you in the direction of the fault.

could possibly be a turbo boost pressure sensor or another thing that plays up is the egr valve take it off clean it out and block of the metal pipe that comes in from the side with a thin bit of metal or something you can buy gaskets on eBay with a small hole to slow down the sooting up of the egr valve if this is any help i dont know but just thought i would share this with you lol

if you decide to block the egr valve if your car is a euro 3 you can use a full blanking plate, if its a euro 4 you could try a plate with a 6mm hole but you still might get the warning light come on.

if you decide to block the egr valve if your car is a euro 3 you can use a full blanking plate, if its a euro 4 you could try a plate with a 6mm hole but you still might get the warning light come on.

depends if it has the electronic plug on it i suppose but still i dont think it matters too much does it i dont think it will bring the eml on

if its got the electrical plug its a euro 4.

had it at ford today they said they need to take out the fuel tank to see if there is a blockage if not

it req delphi pump and injectors. but i dont beleive the second part as the car runs.

the car is euro 3

got car back from diagnostic fault codes are p1211 and p0251

ive took tank out myself and its fine, arnold sharke is saying 4 injectors and fuel pump.