Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2010 Fiesta St

Jordan ZS

wheels/bodykit are not production versions for the st there just ZS parts... except the rear defuser

Have you checked the rear brakes? No more drums but disks ;) btw. alloys are Speedline Corse Marmora if anyone is interested...

twin exhaust, Mesh front grille, carbon (maybe) spoiler, different alloys

Looks abit lower to me aswell

Still happily stick with my ZS thanks. If that is going to be a 2ltr engine, It wont matter how many ECO's you throw into the engine name...it will still drink like the Irish :lol:

Not trying to soley defend my model of fiesta, I'm sure the ST will be a truly AMAZING piece of kit & will give the engine performance that alot of previous ST owners were waiting for.

But

Fuel price rise + Thirsty ST = All Work and No Play :unsure:

Watch this space B)

twin exhaust, Mesh front grille, carbon (maybe) spoiler, different alloys

Looks abit lower to me aswell

Still happily stick with my ZS thanks. If that is going to be a 2ltr engine, It wont matter how many ECO's you throw into the engine name...it will still drink like the Irish :lol:

Not trying to soley defend my model of fiesta, I'm sure the ST will be a truly AMAZING piece of kit & will give the engine performance that alot of previous ST owners were waiting for.

But

Fuel price rise + Thirsty ST = All Work and No Play :unsure:

Watch this space B)

Crikey, it's a good job you don't have a performance car to feed. ;)

The exhaust jobby up close looks like a powerflow effort, wack.

Liking the rear disks and the black headlights look miles better

If it ever comes to production it looks good, i would have, possibly apart from the black handles ....

I wouldn't like to read into this too much. The only clear evidence that its a "faster" fiesta is the front mounted intercooler. However i don't think the Fiesta will take a simular style to the current ZS. Ford tend to make the ST stand out a bit more when compared to a ZS. Its also a euro Fiesta...in the USA..so it could well be one of the test cars from last year and done a few lil mods to trick people. Who knows, i'll only start to trust news when Ford give the nod that they will build a ST.

A lot of the stuff appears to have come off the new Mountune appearance pack...

Have you checked the rear brakes? No more drums but disks ;) btw. alloys are Speedline Corse Marmora if anyone is interested...

To me those rear breaks look like they have a curved shape, like a shiny set of drums. But who knows..

How do we know that it's not just some chavved up mk7 whos owner has fitted his own intercooler?

There's too many things there which would not appear on a test mule, for example the fiesta badge painted black, the generic aftermarket alloys. Also, they wouldn't develop the new ST in the US I don't think - we buy more hot hatches in the UK than anywhere else in the world, they'd develop it in Europe I reckon.

One of the major weekly car magazines made this sort of mistake with the Discovery 3.

They had snaps of what they thought was the "new" disco, but it was infact just a LR that had had alot of money spending on it to make it look different!

A lot of the stuff appears to have come off the new Mountune appearance pack...

is it just me or does it look awfully alot like the moutune version just without the bits next too the reg plate on front

http://www.mountuneperformance.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=168:style-icon&catid=39:latest-news

not just me then....

not just me then....

great minds think alike ;) but yeh i dont think thats an ST... and would ford let a company so openly take pictures of it if it was a new development cos it appears too just be parked at the side of the road so they can take photos

Ford has been doing this long enough, they'll make customers sweat it out. I reckon at least another year. Gives people the chance to have had their Zetec S's for nearly 3 years, then shabang, an ST

Hope not... it'll mean spending moew £££'s! :P

you're their ideal customer!!

Erm, the mk6 Zetec S cosmetically only differed from the ST in 17" alloys, side skirts and black bumpstrips, so the ST if she ever arrives with probably only be larger alloys and a bigger spoiler than the mk7 Zetec S. there's still no official news on the Ford front yet, no red tops out yet. S1600's will be landing next month though, bagsy a blue one!!! I think we'll all have to put up with the auto express nonsense rumour mill for a bit longer...

Edited by DanGull
Removal of bad language - starring out letters is just as bad as posting it...

Think what you like, but this exact car has been in german and uk plants for the last year doing test...

Think what you like, but this exact car has been in german and uk plants for the last year doing test...

Wouldn't be a bad thing if it was! Could have made it look a bit more exciting. Hopefully this isn't the final design...

To quote an old skateboarding adage: 'Without footage it didn't happen.'

When was the last time anyone saw a new model/variation out and about with some form of disguise on? Living very close to MIRA I see all sorts popping in and out of there - but hard;y anyone of it is recognisable as a particular model or even marque.

Looks to me like a zetec s with the 1.6 tdci engine fitted with a larger turbo intercooler.

Why on earth fit twin exit exhausts for unless one is a dummy.

Jamie

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club