Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Baby Is On Autotrader!

Nug878

What is Chatsy by the way is that a room on here :)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nug878

• fiesta_lad

• Michael P

• AndrewL

Top Posters In This Topic

I would quite like your car to be honest!!

If i saw it advertised, i'd be tempted. I'm tall so i think i'd appreciate the bigger car!!

I like it for a couple of reasons. It's big and I feel nice and safe in it, it's basically a small van when the seats are down, and it's a bit out of the norm compared to all my mates' cars. B)

yep! you need to change your avatar now!!

Remember the pictures, and stay with us on the Fiesta forum this time!!!!

I'm going to wait until I take a really decent picture for my avatar pic. But I spose I'll put a temp one on at the moment. And I will! I don't really know anybody in the Focus forum so I'll only ask them if I have a problem lol.

Oh, and the very nearly best thing is ... my "FordOwnersClub" sticker is still on the back window! :lol:

Cheers m8 :)

You deffo need to come to this meet reallyyyy. It'll be good to put a face to the name. Sounds like they had a good time at the last meet too. :)

You deffo need to come to this meet reallyyyy. It'll be good to put a face to the name. Sounds like they had a good time at the last meet too. :)

Yeh sounds good has long has its not miles and miles out funds are abit low at the moment.

Yeh sounds good has long has its not miles and miles out funds are abit low at the moment.

I don't really mind how far I go now I got a diesel, my Focus went from South Wales-Nottingham and back on half a tank once. :lol:

I think it would be fair for everyone if it was arranged for a meet in the midlands somewhere though.

I don't really mind how far I go now I got a diesel, my Focus went from South Wales-Nottingham and back on half a tank once. :lol:

I think it would be fair for everyone if it was arranged for a meet in the midlands somewhere though.

I would'nt mind a diesel tho the car ive got now had a full tank of petrol and drove from liverpool to newcastle use half a tank and a bit.

I would'nt mind a diesel tho the car ive got now had a full tank of petrol and drove from liverpool to newcastle use half a tank and a bit.

That's good, my mate's Fiesta does around 40mpg I think. My car is really good and just loves cruising on the motorway, spend most of my time on a motorway keeping it steady at 60mph I'll squeeze about 550 miles out of a tank. Can't fault the car on fuel.

That's good, my mate's Fiesta does around 40mpg I think. My car is really good and just loves cruising on the motorway, spend most of my time on a motorway keeping it steady at 60mph I'll squeeze about 550 miles out of a tank. Can't fault the car on fuel.

Thats good only thing with dieseal they sounds like taxis :lol:

Thats good only thing with dieseal they sounds like taxis :lol:

Yep, and thats part of the reason all the city boys at college call me a farmer. :rolleyes:

Yep, and thats part of the reason all the city boys at college call me a farmer. :rolleyes:

Well at least you be saveing money :lol: what is it that you do in college if you don't mind me asking.

Well at least you be saveing money :lol: what is it that you do in college if you don't mind me asking.

Yep, why I like diesels. They sip rather than drink. :lol::lol: :lol:

I'm doing a carpentry course. I've learned over this second (and last) year it's not what I want for a career so next year I'm going to apply for a mechanics course. It's more "me". :)

Yep, why I like diesels. They sip rather than drink. :lol::lol: :lol:

I'm doing a carpentry course. I've learned over this second (and last) year it's not what I want for a career so next year I'm going to apply for a mechanics course. It's more "me". :)

Nice one that what iam waiting for a reply to see if i have got on to a Motor Vehicle Mechanics course wont know untill next week if i have got in for a start in september hopefully i have so i can start to do all me own work on me car then meself so all next week i will be hunting the post man down. :lol::lol:

Nice one that what iam waiting for a reply to see if i have got on to a Motor Vehicle Mechanics course wont know untill next week if i have got in for a start in september hopefully i have so i can start to do all me own work on me car then meself so all next week i will be hunting the post man down. :lol::lol:

Yeah it'll be good to know how to fix your car yourself. I can do a basic service on my car but knowledge is limited, I don't know enough to get a job in it yet so hopefully I'll get a course to learn about it.

Yeah it'll be good to know how to fix your car yourself. I can do a basic service on my car but knowledge is limited, I don't know enough to get a job in it yet so hopefully I'll get a course to learn about it.

At least you know you have done a propar job when you done it yourself i only know basics meself simple ones like checking oil changeing air fillter changeing bulbs which i can't beleave its such a ballache changeing the headlights bulbs on my car you have got to take the grill off and that. :lol:

550 miles to a tank, jealous!!!!

Mines in the 300 mark range i think.

Lol, Fiesta only has 37 litres though! I've had just under 700 miles from a tank in mine :)

Lol, Fiesta only has 37 litres though! I've had just under 700 miles from a tank in mine :)

Is yours a TDCi then?

I'm hoping to improve MPG a bit more when I get mine back. I'll change all the filters and the oil again (did it last year in April) and I'll also get the cambelt changed as last time it had it done was at 78,000. It's now on 127,000.

Is yours a TDCi then?

I'm hoping to improve MPG a bit more when I get mine back. I'll change all the filters and the oil again (did it last year in April) and I'll also get the cambelt changed as last time it had it done was at 78,000. It's now on 127,000.

Yep, all in the signature there.

A steady 60 mph returns some incredibly good figures! Changing the air filter made a big difference in response too - it was filthy at the last service.

Yep, all in the signature there.

A steady 60 mph returns some incredibly good figures! Changing the air filter made a big difference in response too - it was filthy at the last service.

Oh yes, didn't notice the sig. :rolleyes:

Surprising how much good a few filter changes can do for your car, it's not expensive so it's worth doing.

I go about 65mph on the motorway which keeps mine at about 2,500rpm which is fine with me. I'll give it a good kick down once in a while though to flush everything out and keep things flowing nicely. :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club