Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio Code Lost

mcculloch

I have just replaced the battery in my x reg 1.8 ford mondeo duratec, once reconnected the radio wanted the radio code which i found on a sticker in the book along with the radio code etc, when entered it is not accepting the code, I cannot get the unit out either to get the number from the side of it for dealer to do it! It is the 6000cd model, also tried disconnecting battery for 5mins but still getting 30min countdown!! Please help

Unit Type - FD 600N 1

Serial Number - M109495

Key Code - 6975

that is the right code for the seriel number, all i can think off is that the book you have does not match the radio.the only true way of checking is to get the radio removed and check the seriel number on the set.

that is the right code for the seriel number, all i can think off is that the book you have does not match the radio.the only true way of checking is to get the radio removed and check the seriel number on the set.

ok cool cool i had kinna came to that conclusion, just that all service history etc the mechanic has written the same radio code on the job sheets lol how do i remove it without the keys? its the one with 4 holes 2 top 2 bottom cheers mate, doing ma head in lol

ok cool cool i had kinna came to that conclusion, just that all service history etc the mechanic has written the same radio code on the job sheets lol how do i remove it without the keys? its the one with 4 holes 2 top 2 bottom cheers mate, doing ma head in lol

I think you really need the keys to do it without damage, the keys go on eBay for pretty cheap.

I think you really need the keys to do it without damage, the keys go on Ebay for pretty cheap.

Right finally found the problem, got a set of keys and removed the unit to find that the serial etc does not match the handbook. so could somebody please provide me with the right code i need? cheers

Model - 600NE

Serial - MO86018

Part - YS4F - 18C815 - AA

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club