Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How To Get Black Plastics Back To Black?

Amie07

I agree with roo nice job, quick and simple. Another back 2 black idea mentioned im gonna try is the Groundnut oil. Cant find a mention of how it turned out so I'l ave a blast a report back later

• 2 months later...

I've just bought a 1999 Ka, been totally abused, cosmetically, by the previous owners, I suspect they were farmers or some such because the interior was absolutely filthy, so much so that when I cleaned the steering wheel it turned muddy with water. Anyway nothing a good steam clean can't cure. Generally the car runs well, there's a few rust spots and the bumpers have gone beyond grey and are practically white, so looking on here I thought I'd try the shoe polish thing since I have some in the kitchen. I've just done the boot handle and I have to say it totally worked, surprisingly well. It's just started to rain so I can't do any more at the moment, but I think I'll give the bumpers a go, what an improvement it'll be. Step one to giving the car a little TLC to get it back to the way it should look!

Glad I looked on here now!