Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Tdci Wont Start

grez

hi can any one help me got a focus tdci 56 reg on third ecu already comes on dash power steering fault then reduced acceleration and then stops and wont re start dosnt turn over at all and alarm light is flashing faster than normal can any one help cheers graham

hi can any one help me got a focus tdci 56 reg on third ecu already comes on dash power steering fault then reduced acceleration and then stops and wont re start dosnt turn over at all and alarm light is flashing faster than normal can any one help cheers graham

well you shoul;dnt be on 3 ecus already thats for sure sounds like theres a fault logged in the system could be an immobiliser issue you need it plugged into diagnostics mate

its been plugged in wont talk to computer until ecu module has been

un pluged

its been plugged in wont talk to computer until ecu module has been

un pluged

from what ive read up its 1 of 2 things either the dash is at fault ie the dials etc which can cause stalling and no starting or the likely possibility is the ecu is faulty not giving signals to the coil pack and therefore no starting rapid flashing of the alarm blinker can be an ecu and management fault looks like another ecu though ide either get them to find whats causing it something has to be wether its a high resistance from a wire somewhere god only knows ide also consider if its even possible depending how long youve owned the car etc to get it replaced and let ford know that its not on

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club