Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats Gone Wrong With You Fez?

Nico.

yea thats one of the reasons i went to test drive it, because clarkson said it was good. But theres no way you could cope with that chassis everyday, especially on british roads! might be better without the cup chassis but i've changed my mind now not keen on the car at all, after driving the corsa and punto too, its easy to see why the fiesta is the best in its class, totally different league regarding quality and ride comfort

I think Jeremy Clarkson/Top Gear is brilliant. But they can say that a car is great, but they'll never know what the car is truly like to live with. Something Jezza himself probably learned when he bought himself the apparently brilliant Ford GT ... Got rid of it soon after because it was a !Removed! nightmare to live with.

Cam shaft sensor replaced

Seatbelt sensor replaced

Front lower bumper/splitter replaced

Speakers make the doors rattle when i turn the volume up to 13+, easy fix?

Also the washer jets are leaking, spreading washer fluid on the bonnet.

Other than that nothing. Oh forgot to mention i found a puddle of water in the boot under the styrofoam thing where a spare wheel is supposed to go. Concluded that this was just condensation from temperature variations..

hi , ive got a new shape fiesta 1.25 style and was wondering if anyone else had the same issues as me,

the driver door seal wont stick (down the edge of the door its all pinned in except one part thats held with a sticky pad) but ive had it in to ford a few times and everytime they've not done anything

i also have a very wet floor, especially on the driverside rear footwell.. its literally a puddle under the carpet and i was wondering if this is because of the faulty seal or not :/

what could i do with it myself?

:huh:

Just had the engine malfunction error once and the buzzing when the key is turned off which was said above to be the climate control sensor...

Nowt else so far (touch wood of course).. :)

B.

1) Car use to jerk alot in low gears. Sorted it by not using Tesco petrol! It came back for a few days but that's because I was driving like a granny.

2) The red bit in the 'S' has fell out (big deal?). :P

3) The dashboard rattles when the bass is up high.

Apart from that.... 'tis one groovy car.

Whats gone wrong with my fiesta..oh where do i start!

1. Rear inside plastics came lose

2. Passanger door sill broke - needs replacing AT MY EXPENSE

3. On going front suspension problem - started in December 09, still not fixed

4. Radio cutting out - still broken

5. Dashboard rattles - still broken

Thats all for now..... :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club