Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next Forum Meet - 3/5/2010

Mark M.K

I can't wait now!! I realised how close it is :D

I have just realised the meet is on the 3rd of May... I have a crazy amount of deadlines for the 4th of May...

So depending on how much I've got done I may not make it :( Or if I do I won't be able to stay for too long...

I've been invited up by the in-laws for bank holiday so afraid I won't be there.

Have fun all! B)

And the drop outs start flooding in ;) Boooo!!

Expect my excuses to start in about a weeks time, I need to think of some first :D

I did wonder when this would start to happen, never mind was to be expected. Off the list. And Flic, your already famous for not turning up, so surprise us again and show up :)

Suppose it's better to be famous for that than nothing at all! :blink: I'll be there for definite, fear not my loyal fan(s)

Are you and Mike wagering chocolate again on my attending?? :P

:lol: No, not this time as i fear i will lose again!

I have room for another 6 people to attend this meet now. Anybody else who can attend PLEASE make yourself's knowen :)

Aah I'm not 'not attending'! I'm still attending! I just need everyone to start nagging me to do my uni work!

Aah I'm not 'not attending'! I'm still attending! I just need everyone to start nagging me to do my uni work!

I have changed you to a "maybe"

Not really necessary...

Well, Il be bringing along a few mates in fords. Best mate Gavin in a mk6 modded Zetec S and My mate Simon in a mk2 focus zetec S.

Not really necessary...

Let me point you in the direction of your post stating you might not be able to make it..

I have just realised the meet is on the 3rd of May... I have a crazy amount of deadlines for the 4th of May...

So depending on how much I've got done I may not make it Or if I do I won't be able to stay for too long...

So i feel that putting you as a maybe will do just fine.

I'm just trying to keep my list tidy and upto date, so please don't take it the wrong way :)

And the drop outs start flooding in ;) Boooo!!

Expect my excuses to start in about a weeks time, I need to think of some first :D

You're getting beats biotch

Well, Il be bringing along a few mates in fords. Best mate Gavin in a mk6 modded Zetec S and My mate Simon in a mk2 focus zetec S.

:( You didnt include me Jason...... but I will be going! bring on the chocolate fudge cake!!!!

Where has S Spec gone? He was extremely entertaining at the last meet, where's he gone? :(

Mark, does the pub have wi-fi so we can update the forum? :D

Where has S Spec gone? He was extremely entertaining at the last meet, where's he gone? :(

Mark, does the pub have wi-fi so we can update the forum? :D

It might do, but Milton Keynes has good 3G coverage, so we'll be okay (I think a few of us have iPhones?).

It might do, but Milton Keynes has good 3G coverage, so we'll be okay (I think a few of us have iPhones?).

And Blackberrys. ;)

I'm not sure about the Wi-fi. I think the hotel has it (next door to the pub) so you might be able to get it from there, however i don't think its BT openzone. As thesilverfox says, MK is well covered for 3G connection's via phones.

I've been told by the pub, all Blackberrys wlll stop working once you enter the car park. :) iPhones work without problems :lol:

thesilverfox, Yes there was a post about the menu, but you don't need to decide what you want. It was only to give you an idea of whats on offer.

I'm not sure about the Wi-fi. I think the hotel has it (next door to the pub) so you might be able to get it from there, however i don't think its BT openzone. As thesilverfox says, MK is well covered for 3G connection's via phones.

I've been told by the pub, all Blackberrys wlll stop working once you enter the car park. :) iPhones work without problems :lol:

thesilverfox, Yes there was a post about the menu, but you don't need to decide what you want. It was only to give you an idea of whats on offer.

Jolly good - I will make a mental note of the grub. Anyone tethered their iPhone to a netbook yet?

Jolly good - I will make a mental note of the grub. Anyone tethered their iPhone to a netbook yet?

Yeah I did it at a hotel when they were charging £4.99 an hour for wifi. Didn't have an amazing 3G connection so wasn't amazing, but got the job done. I used an app form Cydia so I didn't have to pay o2 extras ;)

I've text him :)

ahh cant wait for this. Iv had the car two days callum and ive done... 218 miles :|

so? Bets on how much It will have before the meet?

Should Bet chocolate on it :)

Seeing as its getting close(ish)

Isnt it about time we start a list for people meeting at crick for the rundown? :D