Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next Forum Meet - 3/5/2010

Mark M.K

Ok, So mr Google maps says 2.33hr form white rose to the pub via the M1 or 3.04hr down the A1 (quiter = quicker? I duno)

It starts 12.30, so we have to set off at 10.

plus the amount of traffic means I think we need to meet earlier to make it ontime =|

Lets do it by the skin of our teeth and give ours selfs half an hour(and hope no one crashes there caravan)

So setting off at 10 then, down the fastest way?

So setting off at 10 then, down the fastest way?

hope your flying into luton then because u have a lot of 50mph up leicester and beyonds way good luck

For the record, Michael and I have already started a seating plan for the meet.And simon is sitting in between us, He and I are obviously at the top table watching over our minions :D You can fight out the rest of the hierarchy amongst yourselves ;)

Yeah I was thinking more 9.30ish cal. The things we do for people we barley know( well, Me anyway)

For the record, Michael and I have already started a seating plan for the meet. He and I are obviously at the top table watching over our minions :D You can fight out the rest of the hierarchy amongst yourselves ;)

Shouldn't the hierarchy be based on the number of meets you've attended? Based on that - you're in the car park, having been the only member I know of to FORGET THE MEET THEY SAID THEY WERE ATTENDING. :P

A ham sandwich sitting in Fabio it is for me then :( sigh....

:lol: :lol:

Want me to bring some sauce? Red or brown Flic?

Jay

Oh red please! :D

Without stopping it takes me almost exactly 3 hours from Leeds (I live 2 mins from the White Rose) to Harrow, which is about 45 mins from MK. So 2 and a half hours should be enough for you, but don't risk it ;)

Yeah I was thinking more 9.30ish cal. The things we do for people we barley know( well, Me anyway)

Sounds good to me

nice sarny

Oh red please! :D

Needs salad cream

Without stopping it takes me almost exactly 3 hours from Leeds (I live 2 mins from the White Rose) to Harrow, which is about 45 mins from MK. So 2 and a half hours should be enough for you, but don't risk it ;)

Are you coming in our convoy?

If your up leeds end feel free to convy down . theres currently 4 of us and Theres going to be a good camera in my car going to take some motoryway photos n that, I think they look good, shame mine wont be in them though =\

Wooooo! The two coolest cars on the forum will finally be in the same place at the same time.

High five Andrew L.

If your up leeds end feel free to convy down . theres currently 4 of us and Theres going to be a good camera in my car going to take some motoryway photos n that, I think they look good, shame mine wont be in them though =\

Ohhh, I want motorway pictures!! *stamps feet* :angry:

We will be on the upstairs level of the pub. I have been told we will have the inside of the windmill. This will be closed off for FOC members ONLY.

Tres exciting news :D

WARNING - absurdly large signature alert <AWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA>

Jason - that's gotta go please :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uh oh, that pesky "Dan Alarm" is going off again... Must be faulty :rolleyes:

lol im experimenting and pressed img full instead of img thumb, my bad :)

Its too big the way it is anyway(isnt it?) Il get a proper Sig made.

Dan, Can I pretend my car is one of the koolest, its white?

Uh oh, that pesky "Dan Alarm" is going off again... Must be faulty :rolleyes:

Is this because I was mean to you? I'm sowwwwwy Flicster - you know how I always keep Mike away from you, can you ever forgive me? :lol:

Jason - erm, well, you bought the wrong car - but at least it's the right colour. ;)

Is this because I was mean to you? I'm sowwwwwy Flicster - you know how I always keep Mike away from you, can you ever forgive me? :lol:

I could never be mad at you Dan :D You may join me with sammiches in Fabio.

Also, Jason DID get the right car.. Don't get me started on the whole chrome debaucle...

Im so bringing a spray can of black paint for all your TIT's

Flic you may join as well, but, er, well, It might not be forum-photo-material-photos

I won't be in the Leeds convoy because I'm still down south, so I shall be in the Toddington convoy :)

Im so bringing a spray can of black paint for all your TIT's

Flic you may join as well, but, er, well, It might not be forum-photo-material-photos

Hello Jason. Non-forum-photo-material-photos? Do tell...

Spray Painting !Removed! Black? thats about all there is to it my friend.

Good stuff. Crack on dear fellow.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club