Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

hi

racey

hiya im peter race or know to my mates as racey i worked at a co op in oakham until it burnt down today so im out of a job for a while did anyone see it when it was on fire it was horrific but yeh anyway i owna ford fiesta and i haad big plans to turn it into a rally car but seeing as i have no job anymore im not usre if i can even afford the repayments i have had no word from my bosses or even head office so yeah its all gone well to coin a phrase !Removed! up. does anyone know what happened when your play of work catches fire as in what happeneds to all the staff becasue there are so many romours going round its har to find out the turth really anyway reply to the post if you know anything

cheers racey

they have to pay you redundancy money or keep paying you.. not your fault the place burnt down. Dont take any crap from them.

strange that because the co-op near me in Poole burnt down last year.

good luck on the job front.

• 1 month later...

I think it was the tescos manager :ph34r:

I have a couple of friends that also worked there and they have been relocated and so i would think you will be too. I live in uppingahm by the way!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club