Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Much Should I Expect?

olliewright

Hello!

I have a 2006 Focus 1.6 Sport, Petrol, Tango Red.

51000 miles, taxed until the end of the month, just had full service and MOT last week. Full service History mainly at Ford. No damage to the car, spotless, just like new.

Any idea what i could expect to get through private sale/trade in at ford?

I've seen such a wide range of prices from 2500 to 7000!, just want to set it at a good price so it sells without having to pay shedloads in adverts.

I had one of those CAP valuations done and it said around the 4000k mark? does that sound right?

Many Thanks for your help!

I love that tango red colour. It sets the look of the Focus really well.I walk past one almost every day where i deliver. Lovely looking car and its the same year as yours.

Right what you need to do is go on autotrader.co.uk and put in the same details as your car and see what it comes up with. If yours is a 3 door you dont get as much as the 5 door. Petrol again makes less money on the selling front too.Dont trade it in cause you wont get anywhere near you should get.

If you do advertise your car the pictures you post to advertise it are the biggest seller for me. Takes pics inside and out of the car and emphasise that immaculate detail.

Good luck my friend.

Hello!

I have a 2006 Focus 1.6 Sport, Petrol, Tango Red.

51000 miles, taxed until the end of the month, just had full service and MOT last week. Full service History mainly at Ford. No damage to the car, spotless, just like new.

Any idea what i could expect to get through private sale/trade in at ford?

I've seen such a wide range of prices from 2500 to 7000!, just want to set it at a good price so it sells without having to pay shedloads in adverts.

I had one of those CAP valuations done and it said around the 4000k mark? does that sound right?

Many Thanks for your help!

What Car sez for an 06

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club