• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JasonQ

JasonQ

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus Mk2 1.8 TDCi LX
Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:29 AM

I've done searches on various words and can't find anything on this.

I'm intending to driving in France during the summer and need to either fit beam deflectors or a mask / sheild to my 2005 Focus Mk2 standard healamps.

Are there any details about how to do this? I found a post showing a template for an C-Max (or might have been an S-Max) - is there anything similar I can get hold of for the a standard Mk2 Focus?

Appologies if this has been covered before but I can't find it via the search :-(

Cheers
Jason.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,892 posts
  • Name: arthur
  • Ford Model: focus mk2 ti-vct
  • Year: 2006

Posted 23 March 2010 - 02:36 PM

I've done searches on various words and can't find anything on this.

I'm intending to driving in France during the summer and need to either fit beam deflectors or a mask / sheild to my 2005 Focus Mk2 standard healamps.

Are there any details about how to do this? I found a post showing a template for an C-Max (or might have been an S-Max) - is there anything similar I can get hold of for the a standard Mk2 Focus?

Appologies if this has been covered before but I can't find it via the search :-(

Cheers
Jason.

http://www.care4car....Deflectors.html even halfords and most parts stores sell them

#3 JasonQ

JasonQ

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus Mk2 1.8 TDCi LX
Posted 24 March 2010 - 08:02 AM

http://www.care4car....Deflectors.html even halfords and most parts stores sell them

Thank you and apologies - I was aware of these but had heard from colleagues at work that removing them afterwards without scratching the headlight covers or leaving a nasty sticky residue is very difficult.

So how easy are these to remove (will be on there for 3 weeks), any hints on how too remove successfully?

Jason.

#4 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,892 posts
  • Name: arthur
  • Ford Model: focus mk2 ti-vct
  • Year: 2006

Posted 24 March 2010 - 01:49 PM

Thank you and apologies - I was aware of these but had heard from colleagues at work that removing them afterwards without scratching the headlight covers or leaving a nasty sticky residue is very difficult.

So how easy are these to remove (will be on there for 3 weeks), any hints on how too remove successfully?

Jason.

if theyeave a residue just buy sticky stuff remover from asda and it will clean it off theres nothing you can get that doesnt stick to the lights so you dont have much choice to be honest

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users