Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone On Coilovers Yet?

mikester

as title really.

looking to get some coilys on as i had such a good experience with the KWs on the ST but not sure on what is available for the new shape fez. is there any issues with the weight of the derv engine over the petrol or is it just a case of setting the spring plates (on the coilover setup) to an appropriate level to compensate?

thanks x

as title really.

looking to get some coilys on as i had such a good experience with the KWs on the ST but not sure on what is available for the new shape fez. is there any issues with the weight of the derv engine over the petrol or is it just a case of setting the spring plates (on the coilover setup) to an appropriate level to compensate?

thanks x

Theres a few people doing them kw being one of them ,also gaz and ap, ive got some ap coilovers sitting in my house at the moment, not fitting them yet though because have a knocking on my steering and ford cant fix it so they are waiting for headoffice to get back to them, had a new column and that hasn't solved it lol anyways back on topic... theres a guy on here with ap's already fitted...Ap coilovers

Hope that helps a little bit.

im waiting for mountune to do them for my zs

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

I just came across this thread from a year ago.

How has everyone got on with lowering their cars?

Has anyone got any pics?

So you can use them to advertise your products ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club