11 replies to this topic

#1 tom-morro123

tom-morro123

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta
Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:47 PM

Hi there folks.

Just took delivery of my Fiesta on Wednesday after waiting a good 4 months from order to delivery.

Thought you’d all like to see a couple pictures so I’ve added some below.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I had the 17” 5-Spoke Alloy Wheels fitted at the dealer before delivery which I’m very pleased about even though they cost me a hellish amount of money.

This means I have a BRAND NEW set of 16” 7-Spoke Alloy Wheels along with Tyres. So if anyone’s interested in buying them then feel free to get in contact with me by private email or on here.

Added a picture of the Alloys for sale below.

Posted Image

Do Enjoy!! :)

Thanks

Tom

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Barky

Barky

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Titanium, X Pack, Dress Up Kit

Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:49 PM

Very nice car.
How much more were the wheels? as i'm thinking why didn't you go for the X pack?

Edited by DanGull, 23 March 2010 - 06:59 PM.
Please don't quote an entire post - especially when it has loads if images in it, when the information can all be seen only a few cm above where you're posting. It just means more scrolling for everyone.

#3 Maffoo

Maffoo

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Ford Model: Mk.7 Fiesta Zetec S TDCi

Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:52 PM

Wow, a beautiful car!

#4 tom-morro123

tom-morro123

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:56 PM

Very nice car.
How much more were the wheels? as i'm thinking why didn't you go for the X pack?

Hi there Barky.

Reason was was because im 18, insurance on a 1.6 was way to expensive so i went for the 1.4 petrol. This meant i couldnt have the X pack as it is only available when purchasing the 1.6 petrol or diesel. Really wanted the wheels though so had to spend £1000 includng the tyres, I was quoted around £1200 but got the dealer to give me abit off which all helped :).

Thanks for the comments :)

#5 Gazjs

Gazjs

Area Rep: Central and North Scotland (Detailing Obsessive)

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,873 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Mk 6 Facelift
Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:08 PM

Great looking car :D

#6 AndrewL

AndrewL

Local Rep: Warwickshire

• PipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  • Ford Model: Mk7 Fiesta 1.6 Ti-VCT Titanium

Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:40 PM

Looks lovely - panther black is a great colour. Another good thing about the alloys is that anyone who knows about the mk7 will assume its the 1.6.

#7 Crieffy

Crieffy

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec Mk7 1.4 petrol

Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:46 PM

4 months! I was going bonkers only waiting for 2! :D

Lovely looking car. :)

#8 tom-morro123

tom-morro123

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:52 PM

Looks lovely - panther black is a great colour. Another good thing about the alloys is that anyone who knows about the mk7 will assume its the 1.6.

Good point Andrew, my brothers got the Zetec S and he pointed that out to me too :). Have to say your car looks great in the white. I would have chosen the white but i share the car with my sister and she did not want white for some strange reason so we settled for panther black, still very pleased though :).

Thanks for your comments.

#9 AndrewL

AndrewL

Local Rep: Warwickshire

• PipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  • Ford Model: Mk7 Fiesta 1.6 Ti-VCT Titanium

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:15 PM

Good point Andrew, my brothers got the Zetec S and he pointed that out to me too :). Have to say your car looks great in the white. I would have chosen the white but i share the car with my sister and she did not want white for some strange reason so we settled for panther black, still very pleased though :).

Thanks for your comments.

Weird... my sister thinks my car looks like 'plastic' and isn't really a fan of the white too. Luckily she has no say over my car choice whatsoever... :D

#10 pkr

pkr

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Ford Model: 59' Fiesta Zetec S TDCi

Posted 27 March 2010 - 01:05 PM

Both white/black look pretty amazing so it's a win/win situation! Very nice though.

Tom you said you 18; did you get quoted for a 1.6 diesel Zetec S? Thats pretty much the only MK7 fiesta i can get a reasonable quote (Well, 2 grand!)

#11 tom-morro123

tom-morro123

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:34 PM

Both white/black look pretty amazing so it's a win/win situation! Very nice though.

Tom you said you 18; did you get quoted for a 1.6 diesel Zetec S? Thats pretty much the only MK7 fiesta i can get a reasonable quote (Well, 2 grand!)

Hi there mate.
I think i got a quote for a 1.6 petrol Zetec S but that was when i was considering which car to buy so it was probably around September time. Cant remember exactly what the quote was but it was around £2000 i think, maybe more.

#12 pkr

pkr

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Ford Model: 59' Fiesta Zetec S TDCi

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:42 PM

Hi there mate.
I think i got a quote for a 1.6 petrol Zetec S but that was when i was considering which car to buy so it was probably around September time. Cant remember exactly what the quote was but it was around £2000 i think, maybe more.

Hey

so what did you end up paying insurance wise for this? it's very nice :P

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users