• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sheene7

sheene7

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Ford Model: KA

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:00 PM

I have just picked up the wifes `new` 02 KA tonight. The car is a one owner with 72K. The trip home was about 20 miles and I was very impressed with the ride and comfort for a super-mini. I want to do a lubrication service. What oil is recommended for the car. I have already ordered a service kit from ebay. A Haynes manual will be next on the list, but any help on the oil in the meantime will be appreciated.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,939 posts
  • Name: arthur
  • Ford Model: focus mk2 ti-vct
  • Year: 2006

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:07 PM

I have just picked up the wifes `new` 02 KA tonight. The car is a one owner with 72K. The trip home was about 20 miles and I was very impressed with the ride and comfort for a super-mini. I want to do a lubrication service. What oil is recommended for the car. I have already ordered a service kit from ebay. A Haynes manual will be next on the list, but any help on the oil in the meantime will be appreciated.

yodont mention the engine size duratec endura etc check uot what oil you need here http://www.opieoils....-oils&make=ford if youre unsure of the engine check here http://www.etis.ford...F2893B.dulv0677 put the reg in and it will give you all the details in the top rtight corner

#3 CAR PARTS EXPRESS

CAR PARTS EXPRESS

Authorised Trader

• PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Ford Model: mondeo

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:37 PM

5w30

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users