Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Focus

Ben Martin

Hey guys!

currently in the market for a new focus zetec, just wondering if any one knows of any where i could get a good deal?

Hey guys!

currently in the market for a new focus zetec, just wondering if any one knows of any where i could get a good deal?

www.drivethedeal.com

Hey guys!

Are you wanting brand new, as in not previously registered. And thus prepared to take the massive hit on depreciation that comes with buying new, as soon as you drive it off the forecourt? Your Focus will loose 40% of list price in 12 months, so you better get a massive discount off list unless you like throwing money down the pan

Or are you savvy enough, to buy a pre registered car a few months old, with mileage ranging from a few hundred to few thousand miles on it?

Talk about loaded questions :rolleyes:

Drive the deal price for a brand new 5 door 1.6 Zetec with metallic paint is £11635. I haven't had any dealings with them myself, but have heard good reports. All vehicles are supplied by UK main dealers. You pay the dealer on delivery of your car.

Drive the deal price for a brand new 5 door 1.6 Zetec with metallic paint is £11635. I haven't had any dealings with them myself, but have heard good reports. All vehicles are supplied by UK main dealers. You pay the dealer on delivery of your car.

That's good just shows you that "List Prices" are a load of bollards

OK, what's a 1.6 petrol Titanium, with cruise control, just out of interest. Not filling the page in with email and phone number for obvious reasons :rolleyes:

£13080 - Cruise Control is standard on the Titanium.

Next? ;)

Tony

For Pre-Reg with delivery mileage try:-

Matlock Ford or

Motors Coalville (Ford)

Got mine from the latter Feb 1st............

£13080 - Cruise Control is standard on the Titanium.

Next? ;)

Tony

£6,833 saving very nice And yes I forgot that cruise is now standard in the Titanium. But on the original Mk2.5 it was an optional extra, that became standard in 2009. Ford obviously realised the error of their ways, top spec model and cruise is considered an option...errrr

Is it a new zetec you after? I brought mine from Ford itself, it was a demostration car with only 3000 miles on the clock. You could try, cant remember the name but theres a big car place in Acton, London

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club