AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bristolblue

Diy Full Service

6 posts in this topic

Hi there, i have a 05 MK11 Focus 1.6L (99hp petrol model) which has about 40,000m on it. I want to do a full service but i dont have a Ford service book so i was just wondering if anyone here knows what i should replace/service or check! I will do the normal stuff, oil and filter, air filter, check all fluids, wheel bearings, bushes, brake wear etc, is there anything else to add to the list!!! and is is recommended to change the plugs, brake fluid, engine coolant, PCV valve yet?

Best Regards

Steve

Hi there, i have a 05 MK11 Focus 1.6L (99hp petrol model) which has about 40,000m on it. I want to do a full service but i dont have a Ford service book so i was just wondering if anyone here knows what i should replace/service or check! I will do the normal stuff, oil and filter, air filter, check all fluids, wheel bearings, bushes, brake wear etc, is there anything else to add to the list!!! and is is recommended to change the plugs, brake fluid, engine coolant, PCV valve yet?

Best Regards

Steve

Hi Steve,

Ford Etis go there pop your reg in, follow instructions. Once your vehicle comes up you can download service schedules for it

Welcome to the club mate

www.etis.ford.com will allow you to generate a service schedule for your car so that way you can ensure you cover all the basics.

www.etis.ford.com will allow you to generate a service schedule for your car so that way you can ensure you cover all the basics.

HELLO :rolleyes: