Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Frozen White Mk7 Zetec S With Stoffler Rear Diffuser

rocky1722

Well it's finally all done and I'm VERY, VERY pleased with how it has turned out. :D It's about as close to a Focus RS rear end look as you could probably get.

The Stoffler rear diffuser is now fitted, I've had it since August. :rolleyes:

Initially didn't think the Stoffler part was meant to fit a Zetec S but it does however it's not a simple straight replacement item and will cost A LOT of money to have everything done.

On a Zetec S or Titanium with the dress-up kit fitted you have to carry out the following.

1. The original diffuser has to be removed along with lower wrap around skirts you get on a Zetec S.

2. This then leaves 6 holes on each side of the rear bumper where the wrap around skirts were attached.

3. The x12 holes require to be filled.

4. The whole rear bumper has to resprayed along with the new Stoffler rear diffuser.

5. A custom made twin exhaust will then have to be made to accomodate the twin exit cut-outs.

All in all this has cost me altogether approx £850 (and that's not having a business doing the spraying / fitting) to have the Stoffler diffuser and exhausts fitted, not cheap but I must say it's been well worth it in the end. :D

Anyway enough blabbing and onto the pics

DSC05110a.jpg

DSC05116a.jpg

DSC05115.jpg

DSC05114.jpg

DSC05112a.jpg

Many thanks to limbo for all the advice, pics of his Stoffler diffuser etc. And here was me thinking I would be the 1st to have one fitted. :rolleyes:

Maybe if I'd gone for it in August I would've, well well. ;)

Stephen.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rocky1722

• beatty36

• Nico.

• limbo

Also had the washer jets colour coded white however I'm still not 100% sure if I should've done them. Think I should've left them black, well well I might grow to like them more come time. :)

DSC05118a.jpg

DSC05119.jpg

Some of you may remember I mentioned that the original rear mudflaps I got through Performance Creations didn't seem to fit right, well good news I was very impressed with PC when they took my suggestions of modifying the rear brackets slightly fully onboard and they now fit much better. :D

BEFORE

DSC04751.jpg

AFTER

DSC05023.jpg

DSC05117a.jpg

Stephen.

Looks amazing mate, very well done. If my car wasnt black, I would love to do the same thing. I would say the rear end looks better than a Focus RS now!

That looks amazing, thats exactly what I want doing with mine!!!

That looks really god damn good, glad it all worked out for you but im glad it looks seemless with the rest of teh kit and not out of place.

Stunning Stephen great job best looking Z-S on here well done

And very nice she looks too B) , although I can’t help thinking the front looks a little too standard ‘S’ now…but perhaps you’ve spent enough on the car already :unsure:

Absolutely fantastic mate. The diffuser looks excellent and loving the twin exhaust. I'd have the tailpipes a bit smaller, but that's probably just me. :D

And very nice she looks too B) , although I cant help thinking the front looks a little too standard S now…but perhaps youve spent enough on the car already :unsure:

Your spot on cyb, I fancy some kind of splitter to finish it off. Think'll wait and see if anyone comes out with some new add-on. ;) Only couple of splitters I've seen I like so far is a Cupspoiler and a Cadamuro one but still not sure yet.

Plus I think my wife would agree with you on the spending so far. :P

What do the exhausts sound like - do you have a video?

They sound good, a subtle deep sound compared to normal. I'll try and have a go at posting a vid for you. ;)

Absolutely fantastic mate. The diffuser looks excellent and loving the twin exhaust. I'd have the tailpipes a bit smaller, but that's probably just me. :D

Before I went up to get the exhausts fitted I tried a few empty cans up against to gauge what a 3", 3.5" and a 4" tailpipe would look like. The 3" looked way too small for the cut-out already made in the diffuser. The 3.5" looked OK and when I held up a 4" juice bottle :D I thought that's MASSIVE, I had a 4.5" tailpipe on my Subaru. :o Well it fitted perfectly in the cut-out, was amazed. :rolleyes:

hahahah... i just commented on this on ZSOC.. ill comment again, just because it looks the great lol!!

Looks really smart! best white mk7 I've seen about! ever!

Edited by DanGull
Language - again.

Looks gorgeous mate, very good looking car and im surprised how well it fits with the rest of the ZS Kit :)

I think id keep my washers black, breaks up the white a bit.

do you reckon that would work on a 5 door zetec 1.25??? haha i wish!!! looks the sheet that does bet it sounds it

Looks awesome mate.

Still not ordered my springs yet due to buying other things which suck but now i have seen your car again i must must buy them!!!!

Keep up the good work

Well it's finally all done and I'm VERY, VERY pleased with how it has turned out. :D It's about as close to a Focus RS rear end look as you could probably get.

The Stoffler rear diffuser is now fitted, I've had it since August. :rolleyes:

Initially didn't think the Stoffler part was meant to fit a Zetec S but it does however it's not a simple straight replacement item and will cost A LOT of money to have everything done.

On a Zetec S or Titanium with the dress-up kit fitted you have to carry out the following.

1. The original diffuser has to be removed along with lower wrap around skirts you get on a Zetec S.

2. This then leaves 6 holes on each side of the rear bumper where the wrap around skirts were attached.

3. The x12 holes require to be filled.

4. The whole rear bumper has to resprayed along with the new Stoffler rear diffuser.

5. A custom made twin exhaust will then have to be made to accomodate the twin exit cut-outs.

All in all this has cost me altogether approx £850 (and that's not having a business doing the spraying / fitting) to have the Stoffler diffuser and exhausts fitted, not cheap but I must say it's been well worth it in the end. :D

Anyway enough blabbing and onto the pics

DSC05110a.jpg

DSC05116a.jpg

DSC05115.jpg

DSC05114.jpg

DSC05112a.jpg

Many thanks to limbo for all the advice, pics of his Stoffler diffuser etc. And here was me thinking I would be the 1st to have one fitted. :rolleyes:

Maybe if I'd gone for it in August I would've, well well. ;)

Stephen.

Stephen

Well mate i may have had mine fitted before yours but i do like the black, and you have got your photo's up before me, looks good hope to meet up with you soon to compare. Looking good mate.

Looks awesome and seriously wanna get the same thing fitted to mine - how much did it set you back to get it all done?

Looks awesome and seriously wanna get the same thing fitted to mine - how much did it set you back to get it all done?

Hi, I bought the diffuser through FK Performance in Ireland for 330 euros which was £293 back in August. I was say £150 ish for painting / fitting (had a couple of other things done at the same time so not sure on exact price) and £340 for the twin exhaust. All in all @ £800 to £850 pounds. :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club