Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Random Night Time Drives

Jack_P

I had the car serviced and MOT'd yesterday, it passed ( as it should do ) and got a new pair of front wipers on the front as the old ones were some halfrauds specials and weren't fantastic. I had it back in today to have the steering wheel set straight after a nice graze along the curb in the snow :(.

Decided to drive when i went out in town tonight so when i left at about 12am i thought i might take the motor for a little lap round the daventry circuit.

Its amazing what a service can do sometimes, somehow the engine just felt alot smother, bite points on gear changes felt seamless and the revving just felt so free and unrestrained, in the colder temperatures the engine just loved to be revved it was almost egging me on.

It might just be a standard little fiesta but if the moments right it can feel so different you think your not in the same car! :D

Anyone else with me here?

I had the car serviced and MOT'd yesterday, it passed ( as it should do ) and got a new pair of front wipers on the front as the old ones were some halfrauds specials and weren't fantastic. I had it back in today to have the steering wheel set straight after a nice graze along the curb in the snow :(.

Decided to drive when i went out in town tonight so when i left at about 12am i thought i might take the motor for a little lap round the daventry circuit.

Its amazing what a service can do sometimes, somehow the engine just felt alot smother, bite points on gear changes felt seamless and the revving just felt so free and unrestrained, in the colder temperatures the engine just loved to be revved it was almost egging me on.

It might just be a standard little fiesta but if the moments right it can feel so different you think your not in the same car! :D

Anyone else with me here?

Hello mate my first car 1992 clio got a full major service after it had it service the car felt brand new so me and the girlfriend decided to take it on a mad drive :lol: has i live in liverpool we drove from liverpool to southport southport to manchester salford and from there to north wales let it the car rip down the country lanes and there from north wales to chester and chester to the wirral and wirral back to liverpool what a drive it was loved every minuite of it the best moment was parked up on a beach at 3am in the morning liseing 2 the tide roll in and chilling out and then in liverpool at 4am in the morning haveing a large big mac meal and watching all the !Removed! head makeing a nob head out of them selfs :lol::lol::lol:

Can't help but agree with you. When I bought the car last year at 104,000 miles it didn't have a service after 78,000. So at 106k I serviced it myself. The car ran fine anyway but changing the oil and the filters etc did it wonders. It made the engine run smoother and increased MPG. So it's definitely worth doing!

And I love driving in the night. So quite and peaceful! Just watch out for all the boy racers driving round stupidly. :angry:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club