Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Whats the point?

vinnyvangough

Should immature twats be banned?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Ban immature idiots?

• YES
    • NO
    • FOR A LIMITED TIME

Whats the point of stupid immature people signing on to forums of this type to take the !Removed! and generally act an idiot in the wong topic rooms.

I.m sure many people will agree that there is nothing worse when a young 'chav' of sorts ruins a totally serious post.

I call for people like this to be banned.

If they are in the right topic room, no problem, but stupid, thoughtless, and abusive posts should be deleted or result in poster being banned.

Who else agree's??

totally agree with you its the silly posts that make people go and join other forums and could ruin a perfectley good owners club the young chav (i know who you mean vinnyvangough)should go and join a crech

• 4 weeks later...

I agree that they should be banned if there comments are just senseless and pointless but it's not always young people that cause trouble!

Agree its not always young ones and i dont wanna tar people with the same brush. We'll change that to people in general.

Cheers fella, have to be politically correct these days :lol:

Forums are for enthusiasts and owners who wish to share knowledge and find out information that normally would be hard to come by! If someone is not being a constructive member then they should by booted in the behind out the door!!

If your names not down your not coming in!!

How about a warning system like on the LOC? You have a bar that you fill up when you do something naughty or break the T&C, when it is full you get banned for a limited time and obviously depending on the offence this could be more severe. Just an idea (one i stole fromthe LOC as steve well knows)

I dont have one....have i been that naughty already :(

Or is my registration waiting to be confirmed by admin until i'm an official member?

do u now what !Removed! me off about forums by way ive just joined come from ukfn lol back subject is that stupid little kids in 1.2 fiestas who just past test wanting more power like a k and n and an exhaust system is gonna make that much difference to a 1.2 zetec hahaah

do u now what !Removed! me off about forums by way ive just joined come from ukfn lol back subject is that stupid little kids in 1.2 fiestas who just past test wanting more power like a k and n and an exhaust system is gonna make that much difference to a 1.2 zetec hahaah

I think your statement is out of order. They are not stupid little kids!!! If someone wants to add an air filter or an exhaust that is upto them. I'm sure they know it is not going to give great gains in power but its something they would like to do.

If you dont like modding your car then thats your choice but i feel insulting people for doing something that they like doing which isnt affecting anyone else is a shallow minded view and not supportive in a forum!!

Forums are about helping and giving advice, making friends and having fun! If someones asks a question that you think is stupid then just dont reply!

lol ok then i have already given advice to people on this forum who having problems with there car and i was referring to people who put threads up saying which is best induction kit to buy to make my car go faster or i put a universal back box on and it 20bhp to my car i understand if people put them on for styling to looks .

wait till i put some pictures of my car before assuming i dont like modding cars

my car has pretty much fully body kit on it alloys lowered exhaust system sound system and morettes

Well the fact that you like modding your car miffs me as to why you get annoyed at other people modding theirs!

You say that its people who say adding an exhaust will add 20 bhp .... but i cant see anyone saying that on any thread.

I'm sure the people you have helped appreciate the help and i hope you can continue to do so.

Dont get me wrong i'm not just having a go at you to make it personal, i think you could be a good member on here and look forward to having a laugh with you on here i just think some of your comments have been a bit badly wordly and over critical.

I look forward to seeing some pictures of your motor, sounds like you've been doing alot of work on it.

All the best Mitch

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club