Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cant Stop Now

wiffa

Hi all I got me self this Mk2 1.8 Mondeo a few week ago now. Its a 200 Xreg. Done 105 though and was needed as some dummy ran in the back of me, writing my old car off. So far I have had to replace the clutch and both seals on the thermostat housing as it was leaking water.

I,ve been using the car daily to travel 10 miles to work and back as well as running the kids about and, to be honest I like it. Now I know you will all think I'm mad but, I noticed the rear discs looked a bit worn so I went out and got a Pair+pads. Since then I have noticed a rear drop link missing and a broken front spring and will be replacing them next weekend. My missus is going spare but I say I cant stop now cos I already spent money on it.lol. I recon that that by the time I scrap it I will of spent enogh on it to of bought a new One lol

Hi all I got me self this Mk2 1.8 Mondeo a few week ago now. Its a 200 Xreg. Done 105 though and was needed as some dummy ran in the back of me, writing my old car off. So far I have had to replace the clutch and both seals on the thermostat housing as it was leaking water.

I,ve been using the car daily to travel 10 miles to work and back as well as running the kids about and, to be honest I like it. Now I know you will all think I'm mad but, I noticed the rear discs looked a bit worn so I went out and got a Pair+pads. Since then I have noticed a rear drop link missing and a broken front spring and will be replacing them next weekend. My missus is going spare but I say I cant stop now cos I already spent money on it.lol. I recon that that by the time I scrap it I will of spent enogh on it to of bought a new One lol

the joys of motoring!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club