Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charlie866

Pot Holes

5 posts in this topic

Had the unfortunate mishap of knackering 1 of my tyres front wheel, due to a pothole, luckily alloy ok but sidewall damage on 10k miles tyre. Had a few problems getting the same tyre Hankook 195/45/16 s1 Evo Ventus. Just want to recommend this site mytyres.co.uk. I ordered on the tuesday and was delivered from Germany by thursday 2 days cost me £60 plus £5 delivery because I only got the 1 tyre.

exactly the same thing happened to me, couldn't get hold of the tyres anywere apart from online (Mytyres.co.uk). Apparently the waiting list for the hankooks is about 3 weeks because they ship them from japan to america, then to the uk to avoid paying import tax (or something like that i was told). Was a pain in the !Removed! because you don't really want to be putting different make tyres on different corners of your car, especially when its near enough brand new!

The speed rating on our tyres is it V

The speed rating on our tyres is it V

yes it is V rating

Apparently the waiting list for the hankooks is about 3 weeks because they ship them from japan to america,

I thought they were made in Eastern Europe?

Dave