Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rover Driver!!

Jamesy_m

Hi guys - I thought I'd go down the polite route, and see where that got me seeing as there's no point in me spamming up your posts in order to get my count up!

I'm a Rover driver (pic below so you can heckle me with 'bonnet up' jokes) who recently bought a set of brand new OZ Superleggera wheels off of eBay, but it turns out they were mis-advertised and are Ford fitment, not Rover.

Being a forum person myself, I figured the best place to come to sell is on here - especially since egay fees are just getting ridiculous. If the mods allow it, I'll stick a for sale post up. However, unless I get rich very quickly and buy the RS500 I've always wanted, I can't promise I'll be sticking around... just trying to help the forum communities!

Take it easy guys... James

SNV32640.jpg

Hi James.

Unfortunately there is a post count of 10 to post a for sale topic. Although you have been very sensible in asking before hand and not spamming I regret to say that I feel it would be highly unfair to allow a for sale post with out allowing others also.

Thanks,

Gazjs

Agreed - it sets a precedent I'm afraid. :(

No probs - having a look around I'm not sure what the 'modifying' scene is like on here though...