Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When This Appears - It's Bye Bye Fiesta...

DanGull

The only thing my dad has to pay is company car tax for his car, so it's all based on c02 unfortunately!!

He could get some very nice cars.... :(

with what you been saying about cars and them being a status... i know someone near us that lives in a lil bungalow in a ruff part but cos they got a range rover they think they are "it"

cars seem to have moved from being a way of getting about to a symbol of how you doing in life or how stuck up you are i think

cars seem to have moved from being a way of getting about to a symbol of how you doing in life or how stuck up you are i think

They've always been used as a symbol - especially by people who can't actually afford the associated lifestyle, hence a VERY high percentage of new Porsches/BMW sales etc are leases!

rather than a badge to prance about in and assert their authority/salary (delete as appropriate) :lol:

Funny how it's always the 316d's and A3 1.6's that get right up your !Removed! on the motorway isn't it! :D

• Like 1

The extra 50bhp comes from the mountune ugrade which will be announced on 9th april when the car goes on show at the Leipzig Motor Show

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club