Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Keys For Ford Focus Zetec

starfield

I will pick up my 1.8 Ford Focus Zetec (climate pack) on Saturday. How many keys (and types of) should i get with the vehicle. The car is a 56 reg (petrol).

I will pick up my 1.8 Ford Focus Zetec (climate pack) on Saturday. How many keys (and types of) should i get with the vehicle. The car is a 56 reg (petrol).

You'll get two. One with a remote on it and one without the remote. Both are standard shapes - the flip key was with the Ghia and Titanium.

Welcome to the forum mate

As the above has already been answered, I will say this:

I think your 56 reg will have the plastic sill protectors,that also incorporate some protection for the bottom edge of the front wheel arches. Just check it out, because on the original Mk2's there was no protection for the lower wheel arches and sills. Hence paint was stripped from aforementioned places due in part to the front wheels throwing road grit up. And if your car does not have that added protection, rust will have set in mainly to the area around the lower wheel arches and where the sills meets the front wings. In either case, I'd advise treating any rusted areas with a rust cure treatment, followed by a couple of coats of top paint to the treated area, followed by fitting front mud flaps.

yes it has a plastic strip that runs the length of the sill at the bottom. it runs to the rear wheels

yes it has a plastic strip that runs the length of the sill at the bottom. it runs to the rear wheels

Good, mine is the second build 2005 0n a 55 plate and did not have them. Not sure if they came in on late1005 builds of early 2006.

Hope you like your motor, now's the time you find all those things that did not stand out when you bought it. Mind you the sill problem is all that I missed, oh and the seat fabric in the Mk2's tends to fade and wear the colour out easy, especially on the drivers seat. Ghia's, and leather obviously not affected.

Good, mine is the second build 2005 0n a 55 plate and did not have them. Not sure if they came in on late1005 builds of early 2006.

Hope you like your motor, now's the time you find all those things that did not stand out when you bought it. Mind you the sill problem is all that I missed, oh and the seat fabric in the Mk2's tends to fade and wear the colour out easy, especially on the drivers seat. Ghia's, and leather obviously not affected.

thanks for that. by the way mine is a zetec, does it have an AUX input somewhere for me to plug my mp3 player? Ideally it should be in the glovebox but it is not there. On the radio there is an AUX selection button though

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club