AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
STP

Mot Renew Date????

8 posts in this topic

Hi all

I have a Ford Fiesta which was registered 28/03/07, the problem is I dont know when the MOT is due as I only got the car 6 months ago.

Is it covered for 3 yrs then I have to get an MOT done? and does that mean an MOT is due now or am I covered until March 2011???

Cheers :)

Hi all

I have a Ford Fiesta which was registered 28/03/07, the problem is I dont know when the MOT is due as I only got the car 6 months ago.

Is it covered for 3 yrs then I have to get an MOT done? and does that mean an MOT is due now or am I covered until March 2011???

Cheers :)

Now.

My car is due soon as well, being April 2007 registered.

Pretty sure you need to get an MOT done 'like yesterday' (as they say).

Pretty sure you need to get an MOT done 'like yesterday' (as they say).

If you can prove it's booked in, you're okay, else if you have an accident, insurance will have issues paying out. Happened to a guy at work last year who fell foul of the same assumption - his car was written off and they paid out £1000 less as a result.

Mine was registered on the 31/3/2007 and got it MOT'd last friday so i suggest you get it sorted asap!