Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta

Danzzza

Just realised that I've never posted any pics of my car, i've had it a year next week! Just thought it was about time to show it off, excuse the truly shocking photography and the fact my car needed a wash, the seagulls love a shiny car, it's clean now, just grabbed the camera whilst i remembered. Comments welcome, good or bad :)

PICT0357.jpg

PICT0366-1.jpg

PICT0367.jpg

PICT0362.jpg

PICT0360.jpg

PICT0372.jpg

PICT0369.jpg

Hello mate finally i mk5 ownwer like me :) ive owned mine for 2 years this june mines the 1.3i endure e engine. :D

When I bought this I had the choice of 2 from the dealer, a fiesta flight with the 1.3 endura engine or this freestyle with the 1.25 zetec-se engine, chose this cause of the way its finished really, metallic paint, a/c, heated front screen, front fogs, alloys, little spoiler, white dials etc.

Duno if there is much difference between the 1.3 and 1.25 peformance wise.

I like my Mk5, its nicer headlights than the Mk4, in my opinion anyway, no offence to anyone with a Mk4 :)

When I bought this I had the choice of 2 from the dealer, a fiesta flight with the 1.3 endura engine or this freestyle with the 1.25 zetec-se engine, chose this cause of the way its finished really, metallic paint, a/c, heated front screen, front fogs, alloys, little spoiler, white dials etc.

Duno if there is much difference between the 1.3 and 1.25 peformance wise.

I like my Mk5, its nicer headlights than the Mk4, in my opinion anyway, no offence to anyone with a Mk4 :)

Think the diffrence between the 1.25 and the 1.3 the 1.25 has a cam belt but the 1.3 is driven by a chain rather than a cambelt also never driven a 1.25 but i think its a lot quicker than 1.3 flight which what mine is. and i do agree the headlights are alot nicer on the mk5 good cars mate.

The 1.3 is an 8 valve and 1.25 is 16v (on top of the differences listed above).

I've driven a couple of 1.25s and been in some 1.3s and the difference in performance is quite significant, mainly in the way that the 1.25 builds speed thru the gears and how it revs- still not exactly a rocket ship, but a lovely engine none the less.