Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Upholstery Clean.

Carrollsy

Hi All,

I'm already pretty experienced in car valeting but interior upholstery shampooing/washing has never really been my strong point! I have the rest of the car looking great but the seats are pretty manky from the previous owner not being as anal as I am about keeping cars clean. I've tried autoglym HI-FOAM but it didnt really make a change. The upholstery seems to be very tough to clean. Can anyone suggest any products or methods? I can get access to trade autoglym products and a wet/dry vac if needs be!

Thanks in advance,

Andy.

Hi Andy,

You'll struggle to beat Megs All Purpose Cleaner on interior plastics/leather/matts/pedals you name it. I spray it on liberally at 4:1, agitate with brushes and clean up with microfibres. Add your wet/dry vac will well and truly sort it.

Thanks for the reply pal!..I'll probably give it another go over the weekend! I'll post up how I got on with pics! Il give it a go with the autoglym one, After using lots of different makes of valeting product I get the impression they're probably all made in the same place and turned different colours! haha..I'l keep Meguiars APC in mind though!

Nice fiesta by the way! They look brill in white!

Ok so had another go at the seats without the vac and they came up really well!..il get a pic or two 2moro and post them up!...I ended up using the autoglym interior cleaner! worked grand but if it hadnt I would have tried the APC!..

Thanks for the advice bud!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so had another go at the seats without the vac and they came up really well!..il get a pic or two 2moro and post them up!...I ended up using the autoglym interior cleaner! worked grand but if it hadnt I would have tried the APC!..

Thanks for the advice bud!

i use the carpet cleaner vacume and some delicate cleaner then hit it with the mrs hairdryer

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club