Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wheel Offset

Focus_ST-3

Does anybody know the offset of the Street/X Pack 17" alloys?

If I were to buy a new set of 18" alloys, would the offset have to be the same as the wheels currently on the car?

Thanks

DSC01974.jpg

These wheels are 7x17 ET 47.5

I fancy fitting 18's at some point also. Ashman has 18's fitted and I think he has no problems with rubbing etc. Can't remember if he posts on her or ZSOC.

That's perfect, thanks. Im needing 4 new tyres and one of my wheels is buckled, so hopefully I will have some 18" OZ Superturismos + Eibachs springs on it soon B)

That's perfect, thanks. Im needing 4 new tyres and one of my wheels is buckled, so hopefully I will have some 18" OZ Superturismos + Eibachs springs on it soon B)

Oooohhh can't wait, 18" OZ Superturismo's is what I fancied getting. They're just really expensive. Get some pics up if you do get them. B) Do you fancy getting the silver or black ones?

DSC01974.jpg

These wheels are 7x17 ET 47.5

I fancy fitting 18's at some point also. Ashman has 18's fitted and I think he has no problems with rubbing etc. Can't remember if he posts on her or ZSOC.

My alloys are 18" and offset is 45. 215/35/18 xl tyres. Fit perfect,lowered too.no problems at all.

Oooohhh can't wait, 18" OZ Superturismo's is what I fancied getting. They're just really expensive. Get some pics up if you do get them. B) Do you fancy getting the silver or black ones?

I decided against it im afraid due to the cost of the wheels and the resulting increase of my insurance premium. Ive ordered a set of Continental Conti-Sports from Kwik-fit, getting them fitted tomorrow. Il maybe use the extra cash for a Stoffler diffuser :rolleyes:

You should go for the OZs though. I prefer the silver OZs but on your car the black ones would be spot on.

I decided against it im afraid due to the cost of the wheels and the resulting increase of my insurance premium. Ive ordered a set of Continental Conti-Sports from Kwik-fit, getting them fitted tomorrow. Il maybe use the extra cash for a Stoffler diffuser :rolleyes:

You should go for the OZs though. I prefer the silver OZs but on your car the black ones would be spot on.

Sometimes I see some cars with black wheels and think that looks OK but I suppose I'm still old fashioned and would have silver wheels. Maybe someday I'll get a set of 18's, think I've spent enough on cars lately. :D

Sometimes I see some cars with black wheels and think that looks OK but I suppose I'm still old fashioned and would have silver wheels. Maybe someday I'll get a set of 18's, think I've spent enough on cars lately. :D

The Superturismos are lovely alloys, but you dont want your alloys to look aftermarket, that is another reason which put me off. Also for the £1500, I dont think you are getting wheels which are significantly better looking than the Street Pack alloys.

Cant wait to get my Continental tyres now!