Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Colour Overlays On A White Zs

Jason Tierney

13 members have voted

1. 1. What colour Overlays on a White ZS?

• White and Black Writing
    • Black and White Writing
    • Carbon and White Writing
    • Standard
    • Other(answers on a postcard)

Im unsure of what overlays to buy for my Frozen white ZS. I had silver ones on my previous silver fiesta, they look the part. so i want some for this, just to slightly distinguish it. Please post and vote in my poll :) pics would be useful too.

Also thinking of getting an S badge for the front grill, I know theres a pic around somewhere of a car with one but cant see it. Is it secue to the grill well? wheres cheapest to get them?

Thanks

You dont have it in the poll, but I was more than happy with my Carbon and silver.

Got the White/Chrome badges and wheel centres on mine, must say I really like them as the Ford emblem in chrome is a little more subtle than White/Black.

No pics of mine (I really need to take some), but here's a pic of Michelle from Essex's which kind of inspired me to get mine...

fiestazetecs9a.jpg

Black with chrome writing or black with white writing for me. Fancy doing this at some point.

Black writing on white for me...

DSC00941.jpg

I reckon Carbon and chrome might look good...

I know theres pics of a carbon/chrome one about somewhere but I cant find it.

I dont know, I think for somereason ,the white makes it too much.

Maybe have a totally random colour to spice things up...

If you are going to be putting a red S badge on the grill have you thought about white with red text for the overlay?

Alternatively, get the Ford badge removed, the bonnet and bumper filled in and repainted and just have the S badge?

I went for white with red writing on mine matches the red seat stitching and the red on the s badge :D

The red and white is a great idea!

Thanks- i think that would look pretty good.

As for filling it in and what not, bit too much work, just little mods for now.

I'd probably go for a darker background (graphite colour) with white writing. I like the big bold Ford badge and making it the same colour as the car washes it out I reckon.

Unfortunately the green one is not a good match for Squeeze and looks just wrong . . .

I think thats why I dont like the white backgrounded ones.

Stevei you got any pics of your badges?

Thanks

The white badges are exactly the same white as the paint - any difference is a camera thing. :)

I think thats why I dont like the white backgrounded ones.

Stevei you got any pics of your badges?

Thanks

No mate only put them on the other day tbh they look realy good will get some tomms and post up for you :)

The white badges are exactly the same white as the paint - any difference is a camera thing. :)

Gotta agree with Dan on this one, the badge just blends in.

White background = :D

Black or Chrome is your choice.

As promised Jason please excuse the car its filthy hasn't stopped raining all week but gives you an idea of what they look like also done the badge on the steering wheel :D

bonnet.jpg

fezzie.jpg

rear.jpg

Each to their own of course - but I don't like that...you've got an albino Fiesta :lol: :P

Ahh I duno what to do. Hasnt someone round here got carbon badges on there white Fez?

Im sure they have I just cant remember where I saw them.

Ive bought the red S badge now- £10 for a lil badge still better that 15 or how ever much they are at tourquesteer or the dealers.

Also bought some Phillips Lights for my dipped beam and im going to steal the LED's from my old fez for the sidelights.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club