• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Furry

Furry

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: Mondeo estate 2.0tdci 130lx

Posted 31 March 2010 - 10:38 PM

Mondeo Estate LX (53 plate) 2 days ago my boot would not open on the solenoid touch pad under the bootlip and I had to use the interior button to open it. Not too much of a problem I thought until tonight when it started working everytime I open my drivers door, switch the engine on or off and twice when I came to a stop with indicators on. Help?
:angry:

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 mk3

mk3

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Ford Model: mondeo mk 3 tdci 130bhp

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:28 AM

Mondeo Estate LX (53 plate) 2 days ago my boot would not open on the solenoid touch pad under the bootlip and I had to use the interior button to open it. Not too much of a problem I thought until tonight when it started working everytime I open my drivers door, switch the engine on or off and twice when I came to a stop with indicators on. Help?
:angry:

#3 mk3

mk3

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Ford Model: mondeo mk 3 tdci 130bhp

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:34 AM

Hi,i had the same problem on a 02 mk3 tdci , then the back windsreen wiper started playing up to, i went to ford and they told me it was the relay(the big grey one at the back of the glove compartment)so i changed it and have never had a problem since. apparrently this relay does a multitude of things but when you go to ford be sure to take the relay in with you cost around 8.50, good luck hope this works please let me know.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users