Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bILLOO

Jealous.

8 posts in this topic

My best mate has sent a text; he had a client today who is the Global Head of Design for Ford! Apparently he turned up in a very nice looking Focus ST and mentioned about the facelift that has already been designed and signed off. :o

Would just love to shake his hand and talk Ford all day. :P

My best mate has sent a text; he had a client today who is the Global Head of Design for Ford! Apparently he turned up in a very nice looking Focus ST and mentioned about the facelift that has already been designed and signed off. :o

Would just love to shake his hand and talk Ford all day. :P

If I held that position I'd want a damn sight better car than a Focus ST! :P

If I held that position I'd want a damn sight better car than a Focus ST! :P

...not if you can imagine the kinda discount he prob got on it tho.....git..... :D

...not if you can imagine the kinda discount he prob got on it tho.....git..... :D

Haha, yeah! Although you'd have thought he would have chosen an RS over an ST? :P

Haha, yeah! Although you'd have thought he would have chosen an RS over an ST? :P

there is nothing wrong with a ST i have just got a new face lift ST with all the trimmings, got rid of my mk7 zs :P, but if i was in that position i would not even have a ford i would have to go with a top of the line A5 yes please :D

Wouldn't surprise me if he had it for free...

I would of had the RS over the ST if I was in that position though. B)

I would of had the RS over the ST if I was in that position though. B)

With a custom paint job of course . . .