#1 Nug878

Nug878

Local Rep: Gwent

• PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Ford Model: 99 Focus 1.8TDdi LX/Ghia [AC] Estate

Posted 02 April 2010 - 08:43 AM

Hey,

On my Focus estate I've got the rear mud flaps on. But being in the area I'm in the car is always covered in mud on the sides. So thought it would be worth it to get front mud flaps.

Anybody know the best place to get them and are they easy to fit?

Ta. :)

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,001 posts
  • Name: arthur
  • Ford Model: focus mk2 ti-vct
  • Year: 2006

Posted 02 April 2010 - 09:48 AM

Hey,

On my Focus estate I've got the rear mud flaps on. But being in the area I'm in the car is always covered in mud on the sides. So thought it would be worth it to get front mud flaps.

Anybody know the best place to get them and are they easy to fit?

Ta. Posted Image

the front ones are easy they use the bolt on the under side of the skirt to hold them and 2 metal clips you can get them almost anywhere ebay is good for them or allen parts or the scrappy which is where i took mine from about 20 odd quid for the fronts http://www.ford-shop...ccessories.html

#3 CAR PARTS EXPRESS

CAR PARTS EXPRESS

Authorised Trader

• PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Ford Model: mondeo

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:07 PM

the front ones are easy they use the bolt on the under side of the skirt to hold them and 2 metal clips you can get them almost anywhere ebay is good for them or allen parts or the scrappy which is where i took mine from about 20 odd quid for the fronts http://www.ford-shop...ccessories.html

You can also find them on our site www.fordpartscentre.co.uk and you would be using a company that's helps the running of this forum by paying to be on here

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users