Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Sportka Centre Exaust Mod?

Roo

Hey there

i cant help but think that someware in the ford design department, that the sportka was origionally ment to have a centre exit exaust, then at the last minute put a reverse light there instead.

i have seen examples of the exaust been re-routed though the reverse light hole, and think it looks rather nice, plus the act of re-routing it wouldnt be too difficult, however there is 1 thing in the way, the spare tyre, how have people got around this? there is a cavity behind the bumper that could be used as a re-route, however that would mean the exaust would need to be at 90 degree angles, also how difficult is it to A: replace a sportka rear light cluster to an ordinery ka light cluster, and B: how difficult is it to re-wire the reverse light form the round one at the bottom, to the light cluster

any help on this is greatly appreciated

many thanks

Roo

best thing you could do is scrap your ka and buy another car <_<

nah but seriously i would attempt this that reverse light looks ridiculous

someone not like the ford ka? lol

i have decided that the spare is staying where it is, so re-routing the exaust is out of the question, could still place a different reverse light and sit a fake exaust tip in the stock reverse light position, but would look odd on cold mornings when the steam is coming from elseware lol

and i agree, that stock reverse light looks silly