Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parts Of Interest

beatty36

May I be the first to say that those are revolting :blink: In my opinion ;)

Hey, just thought it would be good to start a thread where you can post new parts that have been released, i don't think this parts been spyed by any one yet

http://www.a1-motorstores.co.uk/store_main.asp?int_catalog_id=1&int_category_id=46&int_subcategory_id=0&int_product_id=4384

These have been around for over 12 months on eBay.

They're weren't the worst bit of add-on chrome that turned up last time we had one of these threads though, the light 'eyebrows' and the strip to go across the front of the bonnet probably took that dubious award.

If you have THAT much money to waste, you deserve it.

If you have THAT little pride to sell yourself out to The Sun, you deserve it.

Can't they just get third party fire and theft? At least they can drive it then! If you're stupid enough to pay 38k for a Mini then you can afford the risk surely. <_<

CHROME CARS LOOK MINT!!!! only expensive cars though i.e. ferrari's and astons not mini's... and as for them wings i never thought they were worthy of a topic when i found them... you can also get a chrome surround for your rear lights too... eBay it ;)

I haven't read the story because I won't go within miles of that rag, but I can bet a pound to a pinch of the proverbial it's a load of crap.

Is someone trying to tell me that they can't insure that mini because it's been chromed, yet the likes of 20 year old footballers can get insurance on £100,000+ supercars.

Yeah, right.

Typical non story from a typical rag that tells lies, lies and more lies.

my dads 09 plate focus had these with avalon paint i think they look fantasic !! i think im gonna but him some for his new fiesta :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club