Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Facelift Focus Stereo In Mk2?

Jvenning

Hi all, my 55 plate Focus is being repaired at the moment as some idiot of a lorry driver decided to reverse into it. Anyway, while it's there I was thinking of swapping out the standard 6000CD stereo with something smarter. I've called around and found a real cheap facelift 6000CD ??? stereo from a local car breaker, just wondering if anyone knows if such radio would fit the aperture? If you need a picture to link to what I'm on about then it's the third one down on this impressive and comprehensive list of Ford radios here (warning, is a foreign site).

Best regards,

James

P.S, if the answer is 'no' then could you possibly suggest anything else? Thanks

hi

yes it will fit these stereos screw in what you will need is 4 screws and plugs that go in the holes holes will aready be there also theres 2 brackets that sit on these holes your also have to change the stereo surround plate which can be picked up from scrappy/ebay ive already put a 2008 sony into a 2006 hth

no i dont think it will as the old pre facelift mk2 focus stereos are square and the facelifted ones are rounded

• 2 weeks later...

no i dont think it will as the old pre facelift mk2 focus stereos are square and the facelifted ones are rounded

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club