Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Cleaned My Car

AdamC11

Good job. I keep meaning to wash mine and then get lazy and don't bother. It's so dirty that my nephew wrote I stink in the grime along the side of it the cheeky little get! :D

Photobucket is a pain to navigate... soo slow!

i spent 3 hours today cleaning mine... then 4 doing my dads... only for me too drive down my road covered in about 50 potholes full of water and it too mess it up!!! and looks nice mate good job :)what did you use too clean it??

i spent 3 hours today cleaning mine... then 4 doing my dads... only for me too drive down my road covered in about 50 potholes full of water and it too mess it up!!! and looks nice mate good job :)what did you use too clean it??

I used Halford Advanced car wash on the bodywork, then the same for the alloys, chammy it off, extreme glass cleaner for all the windows inside and out, Halfords interior plastic cleaner for all the plastic trims, upholstry carpet cleaner for the floormats, and too finish off i bug and tared the whole car to get rid of all the blemishes oh and a lot of elbow grease. Today im goin the go and buy a new gear knob and some pedal extensions by momo.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club