Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Armrest?????

blacktdi

Hi All I have just picked up my Fiesta Titanium, second hand with only 8000 miles on the clock. I bought it from Sky Ford in Watford because my local dealer here in Coventry were worse than useless and could not find the spec that I was after. Plug over. The 80 mile drive home went really well and I am impressed with the car. One thing I miss is the centre armrest from my previous car. I have had a look around and have seen two or three options what I would like to ask, has anybody bought one? if so which one? is the fitting simple? does it actually do what it should position wise? any information or opinions would be very welcome. I will take photos of the car and post them as soon as i can stop driving for long enough.

you can buy them direct from ford as an accessory,£100 ish, they hold in by four self tappers into the rear of the centre console, only donwide is you lose some of the rear tray as it covers this up, although does leave some

But the rest itself is a large pocket you can open up, im just wondering how does the fnish look to the rest of the interior.

Plus having a three door how it sits/ works when somone gets in the back?..tho having more than just me in teh car is a rarity.

there's the armster one as well, thats about £80. although the pics are of it in a mk6 fiesta. it looked out of place in that i can only assume the same in the mk7. not only that but it's in black leather, so might not go se well with the grey cloth upholstry (unless you have the individual pack)?

The ones we sell (genuine) are a Polytec Black, Composite Leather the finis on our site www.fordpartscentre.co.uk is 1639795 just type that in the search box.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club