Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Rs500 Sold In Only 12 Hours

rs350ps

Yeap!

The price of Focus RS500 wasn't unveiled yet, but alredey more than 500 people have been placed an order for Ford Focus RS500, an model will be made public only after 3 day, on April 9, at Leipzig Focus RS500

post-13417-127057328058_thumb.jpg

Yeap!

The price of Focus RS500 wasn't unveiled yet, but alredey more than 500 people have been placed an order for Ford Focus RS500, an model will be made public only after 3 day, on April 9, at Leipzig Focus RS500

post-13417-127057328058_thumb.jpg

trust me if i had the cash ide be one of those 500 sob unsure.gif

trust me if i had the cash ide be one of those 500 sob unsure.gif

I think nearly all of us would if we had the money :(

Mike

I think nearly all of us would if we had the money :(

Mike

If I had a soul, I'd sell it for one!!

Mike

If I had a soul, I'd sell it for one!!

Mike

"if i had a soul" haha like that one

Wait for the 500 to come onto the used market i bet a fair few were bought by dealers and online sites to flog on for list + a few extra k and il be suprised if for dont hold one or two back for there own collection.

Mike

• 1 month later...

"if i had a soul" haha like that one

Wait for the 500 to come onto the used market i bet a fair few were bought by dealers and online sites to flog on for list + a few extra k and il be suprised if for dont hold one or two back for there own collection.

Mike

Just been drooling over the RS500, sadly I think this is the only one I’ll be able to afford 

G

http://www.modelsupermarket.com/product/A_Category_Road_Car/400088104.htm

If I was middle aged, financially comfortable, and had plenty of NCB behind my back. I would be one of those 500 orderees ... Without a doubt!

The RS500 is making an appearance at Knockhill tomorrow, will have the camera ready ;)

Think ive hit a problem with the rs500, 35k for a focus.

Id buy a evo x fq360 on a pre-reg deal, save a bundle and end up with a better car cough cough :unsure: *runs for it

Mike

The RS500 is making an appearance at Knockhill tomorrow, will have the camera ready ;)

Really!! Cant wait, how do you know that?

Pictures from Knockhill.

Also, its sounds amazing on track! No videos though :(

5.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

I am gutted - repeat gutted - that I couldn't get my hands on one. I even paid a deposit in the hope. :(

Was the car sent by Ford or was it just there with a (lucky so and so) owner? Seems odd that they're displaying one without the red leather seats (mind you, not like they need to advertise it, they're all sold)

<goes and cries>

Good pics Gaz. Dan, the car was No. 3, owned by Ford. Have to say though, having seen it in the flesh, I didnt like it as much as the standard RS.

Loved it when the RS500 was keeping up with supercars on the track!

That looks absoutly s*** hot!! only thing that caught my eye is that 500 badge looks a tad cheap to me and like someone has just stuck it on rather than been carefully placed on. Then again im picky in the detail lol all in all looks amazing in that matt black with the dark alloys, woner how many normal rs owners will get theres wraped in matt black and the alloys sprayed up :P

Mike

I'd have the badges off anyway - including the RS badges. Anyone who sees the car knows it's an RS500 (they can check the centre console if in doubt :P) and the badges off just increases the stealth bomber effect :lol:

Hmmm, now can I justify a standard RS? I sold the RS500 to SWMBO on the grounds that it would probably be worth the same in 12 months as when new and we could sell it if we needed to...don't think that's going to work with a standard car. <sigh> ah well, when the wedding's done B)

I'd have the badges off anyway - including the RS badges. Anyone who sees the car knows it's an RS500 (they can check the centre console if in doubt :P) and the badges off just increases the stealth bomber effect :lol:

Hmmm, now can I justify a standard RS? I sold the RS500 to SWMBO on the grounds that it would probably be worth the same in 12 months as when new and we could sell it if we needed to...don't think that's going to work with a standard car. <sigh> ah well, when the wedding's done B)

I LOVEEEEE fords the focus more than any other but i really really really cant see the point in paying 35k for one, the standard rs i think is a bit of a rip off anyway the only standard colour is white the rest you have to pay for and the seats look to be an aquired taste but thats just my 2 pence worth, if the rs500 was the price of a standard rs and the standard rs 2-3k more than a st id have no beef with either model.

In other words the rs500 is by far and away the best looking and fastest focus out there therefor for me id love it but were i given one id defend it to the hills, would i buy one with real money? no chance lol

Mike

You woudnt want the one on show after everyones mucky paws were touching and stroking the paint :lol:

Had a wee sit inside aswell, and could imagine driving it, if only I had the money :lol: