Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth Compatible Mobiles

AliY

Anyone with experience of Blackberry 9700 with the B/T?

Its not the easiest thing to pair up at the best of times, but managed it with my old headset - just hoping I don't have the same issue with the car as its a lot of money to waste if it doesn't work :unsure:

my S.E. Satio works spot on... i use to have a Samsung before that and i had a few pains with it only coming up with numbers when i clicked phonebook... but this works fine, think S.E's are good on the bluetooth side :)

Older Blackberry's are listed so I'm hoping thats a good sign for my 9700! Will have to wait and see.. getting impatient now!

Hi here someone from the Netherlands. We've got an Fiesta Titanium with built in bluetooth also and are planning to buy a HTC Desire. Could you tell which functions do work fine in the Fiesta?

- Guess calling and being called works

- Does transferring of the phonebook work?

- And if so, are only numbers being transferred or are also the names being transferred?

- Does voice control work with "Store name" and "Dial name"?

Hope to hear soon, so we can buy this great phone!

- Guess calling and being called works - Works perfectly

- Does transferring of the phonebook work? - This works sometimes...when it does, it works perfectly

- And if so, are only numbers being transferred or are also the names being transferred? - Both numbers and names are tranferred when it works

- Does voice control work with "Store name" and "Dial name"? - Yes, it does

Hope that helps and enjoy your car. :D

- Guess calling and being called works - Works perfectly

- Does transferring of the phonebook work? - This works sometimes...when it does, it works perfectly

- And if so, are only numbers being transferred or are also the names being transferred? - Both numbers and names are tranferred when it works

- Does voice control work with "Store name" and "Dial name"? - Yes, it does

Hope that helps and enjoy your car. :D

Thanks for answering.. we will but the Desire... to fit nice to our nice Squeezed colored Fiesta ;-)

my S.E. Satio works spot on... i use to have a samsung before that and i had a few pains with it only coming up with numbers when i clicked phonebook... but this works fine, think S.E's are good on the bluetooth side :)

Nico, i have a satio also.

Are you able to stream music via bluetooth?

If so, how do you do it? connect it? etc

Hi, I have at the moment a Nokia E71 which works really well, - all functions. But ending of contract, and fancy a change

However, I am now trying out a HTC Desire on Virgin (28 day money back promise).

Nice phone, but the 'm' button does not end the call now, and the ringtone does not come out of the car Speakers, just a general beep!