• Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale

Sign in to follow this  
fordpartsman

Just Thought I Would Say Hello

where you been hiding? , havent seen any white zs's round northampton yet

Funny enough somebody else at work has exactly the same car, so there are at least 2 of us. :P Give us a flash and a wave if you see us about!

Ohh im a northants local(ish) too Billoo :P

Where abouts you from? Will be waving at all the green mark 6.5's now! :P

as in my other thread, my car wont be here for a little while, im from brixworth but drive round a lot. yet i still havent seen any, even at work!!! we havent sold one white zs through our place apparently

as in my other thread, my car wont be here for a little while, im from brixworth but drive round a lot. yet i still havent seen any, even at work!!! we havent sold one white zs through our place apparently

The Allen Ford in Hopping Hill has sold a few I believe, but they don't seem to be too popular compared with black ZS's.

Good Evening, or whatever time you may be reading this, I have been posting on here for a few days now and thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself. My name is Adam and i am a parts supervisor at a Ford dealership in Kettering Northamptonshire. i am currently awaitng the delivery of my Fiesta Zetec S Tdci,

spec:

1.6 Tdci

Frozen White

Leather Pack Zetec S

Bluetooth USB and Voice Control

City Pack

Street Pack

Auto Headlamps and Wipers

if anyone has any questions regarding parts, feel free to message me and also radio codes etc

so i would like to say a big hello to everone one the forum and i hope to meet some of you at some point at my local meet

Adam

Hi adam can you give me the part number/finis code for the footwell bulb holders for a mk 7 fezzy,I am also in the trade but at a large independent dealing with about 40% ford.