Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cleaning A Black Mk7 Fiesta

AdamC11

Hi Guys,

What is the best way to wipe down your car if its black? The reason i ask, i get rub marks from where i wipe it down. What is the best way to avoid this?

Thanks

By 'wipe down' do you mean dry? If so - I would suggest that your shampoo is at fault, what are you using? Great shampoos have such high lubricity that everything pretty much sheets off by itself - lesser shampoos tend to leave residues behind, and I think that this is what will be causing your marks.

By 'wipe down' do you mean dry? If so - I would suggest that your shampoo is at fault, what are you using? Great shampoos have such high lubricity that everything pretty much sheets off by itself - lesser shampoos tend to leave residues behind, and I think that this is what will be causing your marks.

Yeah, im mean dry off. I use Halfords advanced car wash. What type of shampoo would you recommend?

Cheers bud

Dodo Juice Born to be Mild - it can be said that I bang on about this product, but god it's good.

It's expensive - until you consider it's dilution ratio, the bottle goes a long, long way.

If you can't bear to part with £8 for a 250ml bottle, look at Dodo Sour Power (£6.50) instead - but it's not as good as BTBM.

Use I4Detailing - we have a 7.5% discount with them if you use FOCX as a discount code.

• 3 weeks later...

@ DANGULL

Just wanted to say thanks for mentioning I4DETAILING hadnt seen that site before, the have EVERYTHING its great. Id say Il be spending some amount of time on that site over the next while!

Im going to get some of that DODO juice aswel at some stage. Heard some other people talking about it aswell!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club