Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tinting Or Smoking Headlights

Nico.

i been looking at this closely at the minute, i just think a black fiesta with slightly black tinted headlights, and a tint on the wing mirror indicators would look really good... just my opinion.. does anyone know much about doing this too the car?

i been looking at this closely at the minute, i just think a black fiesta with slightly black tinted headlights, and a tint on the wing mirror indicators would look really good... just my opinion.. does anyone know much about doing this too the car?

yes its highly illegal and an mot failure the plod will also pull you at any oportunity

yes its highly illegal and an mot failure the plod will also pull you at any oportunity

thats a negative charlie two five. depending on the extent of the tint you will be fine, there is a guy over on ukfn who has completly black headlamos, yet the same amount of light is emited, i have no idea if there's stronger bulbs in there or its just the type of paint. his is an extreme example and he is pulled all the time but produces a certifcate or similar to say the headlamos are legit, its happened that much..

personally i would n't go down that route.. i'd rather seperate the headlamp and instad paint the non reflector parts (the bits that are not important to beam dispersion... so in setec+ trim levels this will only be the main beam area and a tad around the indicator maybe as we roll projector)

i really want to look into this but would rather see it on someone elses first... yes i'm a sheep

its only illegal if you tint them too dark... as i said i have really read into this one

looked at the fil stuff too, just need know what size sheet i would need for the lights on this now :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club