Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Streetka Alarm

southwestalan

Sorry if this has been out before but I am a newbie.

My wife has a Ford streeka luxury, 2003.

We have been having problems with the locking for a while now but now the alarm is starting to play up. We cannot get the car to lock on the fob, The alarm sounds as soon as the door is opened and we cannot get it to stop, it stopped last night because the battery ran down, this morning, as soon as I jumped the battery the alarm started, I think this is maybe a locking problem rather than alarm problem. Any ideas, also if I cant get the alarm to stop I wish to remove the alarm fuse so that we can use the car, I looked into the handbook and it said that fuse 31 (I think) is the alarm fuse, however the fuses only go up to 30 , it could be alarm fuse 31 and fuses only go up to 31, not sure now.

Can anyone tell me which fuse to remove so that I can get the car started without the alarm blaring out, and does anyone have any idea about the door locking?

fuse 31 is usually on the back of the fuse panel on fords.

Sorry if this has been out before but I am a newbie.

My wife has a Ford streeka luxury, 2003.

We have been having problems with the locking for a while now but now the alarm is starting to play up. We cannot get the car to lock on the fob, The alarm sounds as soon as the door is opened and we cannot get it to stop, it stopped last night because the battery ran down, this morning, as soon as I jumped the battery the alarm started, I think this is maybe a locking problem rather than alarm problem. Any ideas, also if I cant get the alarm to stop I wish to remove the alarm fuse so that we can use the car, I looked into the handbook and it said that fuse 31 (I think) is the alarm fuse, however the fuses only go up to 30 , it could be alarm fuse 31 and fuses only go up to 31, not sure now.

Can anyone tell me which fuse to remove so that I can get the car started without the alarm blaring out, and does anyone have any idea about the door locking?

does the vehicle have a hard-top or a soft-top??

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club