Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetc

assessor

looking at moving over from vauxhall astra,looking at diesel fiesta zetec,what opinions do members have,fav colour,etc,thanks

To be honest you can't lose if your moving from Vauxhall to Ford.

I'm assuming you mean brand new?

If so, you can't go wrong with Sea Grey ;) Also, make sure you get the USB/Bluetooth option, it's still free at the moment (I think) for Zetec and will help you sell it later on :)

you wont be disappointed by it if you get it, i not sure about the diesel engine as i dont have one so i cant comment, but i got my zetec in the panther black and think its enjoyable to drive every time and comes with a few good extra's :)

I have a Titanium 1.6 TDCI in Ocean Blue with the X Pack. As one of the other chaps said, get the USB it's great, means you can have all your fav tunes in the car without leaving an expensive i-pod in there. I had my car at the end of January, have done just about 1300 miles in it and I can say without any doubt at all, I have never driven a more enjoyable 1300 miles in my life.

The Fez is truly a drivers car, it holds the road like it's on rails and plenty of grunt under the bonnet. Move over to the 'Ford Side'! You won't regret it!

To be honest you can't lose if your moving from Vauxhall to Ford.

oooh thats naughty! I made the move from Vauxhall to Ford and to be honest there is not much between the two if you ask me! Ford build quality is a bit iffy but the cars are good to drive.

thanks for all the replys,havent been on couple of days,be a trade in so more than likely be 09/59,been offered a 1.4 zetec ,vision blue,with city pack ,is it 15 inch alloys,tinted back window,elec mirrors,17000 0n clock,same to what i pay now on finance,obviously no usb ,but cant have it all unless i pay more,like the shape and all the bit extras,havent got trip even on my astra design,bluetooth must be handy aswell

thanks for all the replys,havent been on couple of days,be a trade in so more than likely be 09/59,been offered a 1.4 zetec ,vision blue,with city pack ,is it 15 inch alloys,tinted back window,elec mirrors,17000 0n clock,same to what i pay now on finance,obviously no usb ,but cant have it all unless i pay more,like the shape and all the bit extras,havent got trip even on my astra design,bluetooth must be handy aswell

Thats a hell of a lot of miles for a 09/59 plate. I bought mine used a zs 1.6 petrol 58 plate and that only had 6000 on the clock. Mine had street pack, usb/bluetooth, parking sensors and a few other small things for £9500.

ye good what you got ,how log you had it,09 plate it is,ill find out more tomorrow,drop in there,looking at getting one with still a few years warranty,my astra runs out this year,dont know what the insurance r on the zetec,lot lower band than my astra

ye good what you got ,how log you had it,09 plate it is,ill find out more tomorrow,drop in there,looking at getting one with still a few years warranty,my astra runs out this year,dont know what the insurance r on the zetec,lot lower band than my astra

pretty sure mine is a group 4

the one he had was a three door,need 5,so still looking,hes getting back to me tomorrow see what he can get hold of ,hopefully be moving over from vauxhall soon,looking forward to the change

I would really try and find a car with lower milage. An 09 plate car with 17,000 suggests the car has been work quite hard. Them again it depends on its price if it was being sold around the £8000-8500 that would be about right id have thought.

ye i said that to him ,lot of miles in a year,see what he says tomorrow ,still looking around,if anyone sees anything merseyside area dealers,let us know,think he said it was 10 k

Edited by assessor

looks like im getting a titanium,vision blue,put a deposit down,09 plate,vision blue

not bad :) no doubt you will love it... engine you got in it?

dealer frrom bristol st,rang me today to say car was in,told me over the phone it had everything on it,usb etc,asked him today to look while he was on phone and didnt find the usb which is by the aux in i believe,so goin tomorrow after work,so what is bog standard on the titanium and what are extras ,not gonna rush in ,price by the way £10200,16000 miles,welcome opinions and advice ,thanks

ps: when i look around dealers selling looks like usb and bluetooth ,voice control arent extra packs

dealer frrom bristol st,rang me today to say car was in,told me over the phone it had everything on it,usb etc,asked him today to look while he was on phone and didnt find the usb which is by the aux in i believe,so goin tomorrow after work,so what is bog standard on the titanium and what are extras ,not gonna rush in ,price by the way £10200,16000 miles,welcome opinions and advice ,thanks

ps: when i look around dealers selling looks like usb and bluetooth ,voice control arent extra packs

I have a Titanium, they are top of the arrange so come with most things such as auto wipers and lights, cruise control, power folding mirrors that automatically close when the car is locked, climate control, perimeter alarm, 2 rear Speakers, standard is the 5 spoke alloys, trip computer, aesthetic interior lights, fiesta fitted floor mats, leather gear knob.

The USB is no standard, it comes on the upgraded stereo with built in bluetooth and voice control.

£10200 is not a bad price but I would try and beat him down. By the time I had finished I got mine for £9200. Mine is 58 reg but only has 5000 miles on it and also came with 7 spoke alloys, the upgraded stereo with USB and bluetooth and also keyless entry and push button start. :D

If you go here you can download the brochure and see what equipment comes with each model:

Fiesta Brochures

thanks,wanted the bluetooth ,etc,might hang on,not in a panic,but he has misled me,think he was actually looking on ford site and just rolled off ,usb etc,and not actually had the exact spec for car

why does the ford website say standard

bluetooth Handsfree, Voice Control and USB Connection

Bluetooth® Hands-Free Telephone and Voice Control System (includes trip computer on Edge and ECOnetic) MP3 compatible, matrix display, 6 Speakers, remote audio controls, AUX and USB connection for external music devices, Standard

but then further on it says £150,can they still be added by ford on 09 plates

As far as I know bluetooth and USB was not standard on Titanium, pretty sure it wasn't on all the ones I looked at. Could he on the 10 reg cars. Some else might be able to clarify this.

The £150 further down is to get the sat nav enabled stereo with bluetooth etc.

As for can you have bluetooth fitted to an 09 reg? well this has been discussed on here several times and although in theory it is possible don't think anyone has ever had it done or actually managed to get a ford dealers to quote for it doing. The whole head unit would need be replaced.

As far as I know bluetooth and USB was not standard on Titanium, pretty sure it wasn't on all the ones I looked at. Could he on the 10 reg cars.

Yeah, the new builds from some point in April(?) all get ESP/Traction Control as standard and all Titaniums get BT/USB. :)

been to see it ,lovely car,but no bluetooth,etc,willing to wait ,but the guy who i was dealing with who sold me my astra 2 years ago got in a right nark ,said to him ye should have rang ye source and not just read the spec from ford site,said they could add bluetooth which worked out about £200,he said they would go half ,still wasnt tempted,i want the full tech pack and will wait ,if anyone sees one on the web let us know,also the payments went up £4 from what he told me on the phone,said he couldnt deal with me no more,big lick,thought he had a easy sale