Do Not Sell My Personal Information

999, 1000!

Maffoo

Eric hit his 1st thousand last night :) Was in a 50 zone on the M1 when I realised I was getting close, so had the other half leaning over taking photos for me :P (I had both hands on the wheel of course!)

Just came out of the 50 when hit 999, and kept going rather slowly just so the pics would come out reasonably well (we only have iPhones)

27218_502419253353_272200002_11686_2674924_n.jpg

27218_502419258343_272200002_11687_1484824_n.jpg

And I was quite impressed by my MPG in the 50 zone too ;)

27218_502419248363_272200002_11685_1933411_n.jpg

But this is a bit worrying, I've had the car 17 days and I've hit a thousand miles.. I told my insurer I'd be doing 4,000 for the term of my policy. Eep!

I will be joining you at 1000 mark some time this weekend as I'm currently on 992, but that's since having the car from March 5th and I'm insured for 12k a year :P

Ahhhh Matt, i think someone needs to phone their insurance company....!!!

I'm shocked at how many i've done also, been driving the car since boxing day and i've done 4,200 miles!!!

But this is a bit worrying, I've had the car 17 days and I've hit a thousand miles.. I told my insurer I'd be doing 4,000 for the term of my policy. Eep!
Ahhhh Matt, i think someone needs to phone their insurance company....!!!

I'm shocked at how many i've done also, been driving the car since boxing day and i've done 4,200 miles!!!

So, what do you reckon you will rack up? by the time your insurance is due again? :blink::unsure:

So, what do you reckon you will rack up? by the time your insurance is due again? :blink::unsure:

Well, i said to Quinn i'd do 8k a year, so in four months i've done half that. But it won't be driven as much during the summer, so i reckon i'll do around 10,000 this year.

It's only because I've had to do a few long journeys that aren't typical of my usual driving-ness (vocabulary is failing)

I reckon I'll only do about 4-5k in the year.

As I have mine on Finance for 3 years, I am limited to 12,000, or 36,000 at the end, the only worrying bit is that they gave me to months free at the start, so the term is technically 3 years 2 months, so the total at the end will be nearer 38,000!

Wish I had bought the diesel instead of petrol, lucky if I get 34mpg and most of the daily driving is 40 miles a day on motorway not speeding and 5 miles none motorway, Ford tell over the top lies with there fuel consumptions, for such a small car they should walk 45mpg with today's engineering.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club