Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Spoilers ?

182_blue

Is there anyone online who does Ford spoilers (zetec s one) painted and ready to fit ?, also is the oiginal zetec spoiler glued on as well as bolted ?

we have them on our site...£238.45 painted to your colour plus £10 delivery genuine ford spoilers. go to www.fordpartscentre.co.uk and type in p1546396 in the search box (I take it you mean a mk7 fiesta?)

Cheers

Graham

FORD PARTS CENTRE

we have them on our site...£238.45 painted to your colour plus £10 delivery genuine ford spoilers. go to www.fordpartscentre.co.uk and type in p1546396 in the search box (I take it you mean a mk7 fiesta?)

Cheers

Graham

FORD PARTS CENTRE

Thx, will do, are they just bolted on ?

Yes I'm sure they are a simple fit.... I recently sold one to a member on here and he had no probs fitting it and was happy with the product.

Thanks

Thx, will do, are they just bolted on ?

I imagine they will be a similar fit to the Mk6.5 spoiler. These simply had 1 bolt either side which required drilling into the boot lid (The holes ended up lining up with the drainage channel so there was no need to worry about about water getting into boot etc etc)

I imagine they will be a similar fit to the Mk6.5 spoiler. These simply had 1 bolt either side which required drilling into the boot lid (The holes ended up lining up with the drainage channel so there was no need to worry about about water getting into boot etc etc)

really ?, you think it will need drilling

It could be different so i wouldn't like to say for sure :)

LOL, i hope so, dont fancy drilling the wifes new car

it should just use the same clippings as the original spoiler thing shouldn't it so i dont see it being hard just re connecting the brake light and that being fiddly

It could be different so i wouldn't like to say for sure :)

I didn't like the idea either so i let a bodyshop do it :lol:

it should just use the same clippings as the original spoiler thing shouldn't it so i dont see it being hard just re connecting the brake light and that being fiddly

thats what i hoped, i guess the spoiler will fit a 5 door ?, oh and does the new spoiler come with brake light or it it extra ?

If you message this user mark t he purchased one painted via our site and he should be able to assist you with any fitting queries.

Thanks

If you message this user mark t he purchased one painted via our site and he should be able to assist you with any fitting queries.

Thanks

Thanks, ps do they come with new brake light ?, or does the zetec one fit?

im sure you use the original light...mark will confirm this.

Start inside with 2 Bolts, 4 screws

spoiler1.jpg

Then outside, the 2 screws in the brake light, then pull the light out, unplug the wire, and pull the screenwash pipe off, at this point you'll find it won't come off, as there are 2 further screws behind the brake light, take these out, and dispense with them, as they don't reach to go back in!

spoiler2.jpg

At this point you should have the replacement one, and will be aware it has 6 clips holding it on, just pull, and some of the clips may break, I have a couple of bits inside the boot lid that move every time I open it!

On putting the new one on, I couldn't align the 2 middle sets of clips, so they are still on the floor behind the car!

Then put the new spoiler on, and reverse the operation, starting inside, then reconnect the brake light, and the hardest part is the screenwash, as it's not made for the spoiler, but if you pull at it, and get it warm, it will stretch quite a way out, reconnect again, then screw the light back on!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club