Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6000Cd Set Volume Level On Starting Car

monty12345

Hi all, I have a 6000cd in my fiesta which now after a service always comes on at volume level 5 ( no matter what the level was before), which can sometimes be a bit loud. can anyone tell me how to change it back so it comes on at the same level as when it was turned off ?? the manual is crap !! Many thanks Monty12345

I thought the manual was good for this .... its not the handbook but the audio book where it is listed in. I will have a look tomorrow as i cant remember off the top of my head :lol:

On reading my manual and playing about with the radio I can be of no help, I swear I managed to change it when I first bought the car :wacko:

Thanks for looking, !Removed! frustrating isn't it !!!! I hope someone else can help me out, cheers.

Thanks for looking, !Removed! frustrating isn't it !!!! I hope someone else can help me out, cheers.

Got the same problem mate. I tried something from the Audio Manual and it did not work.

It said to adjust the AVS setting in the Menu.

As i said, i tried it and it did not work. Try this for yourself and let us know how you get on.

Got the same problem mate. I tried something from the Audio Manual and it did not work.

It said to adjust the AVS setting in the Menu.

As i said, i tried it and it did not work. Try this for yourself and let us know how you get on.

Hi Danno,

What is the AVS setting, I can't find it. Do you mean the AVC (automatic volume control) ??

cheers Monty12345

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I have a 6000cd in my fiesta which now after a service always comes on at volume level 5 ( no matter what the level was before), which can sometimes be a bit loud. can anyone tell me how to change it back so it comes on at the same level as when it was turned off ?? the manual is crap !! Many thanks Monty12345

I too am looking for the answer. Very frustrating having to turn the volume down everytime you start the engine. Unfortunately, I didn't get an audio manual with the car.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club