Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountune Performance Upgrade - Fiesta

Max-SK

hi,

is here anyone who has installed Performance upgrade Fiesta 140 from Mountune?

if yes are you satisfied with it? pros and cons of that system?

i´m guestionimg because i will buy that upgrade

thank you

Hi.

I asked that quetion two weeks ago as Ive heard about power loss on some cars fitted with it.

I am waiting to get some feed back before I go ahead.

I have also heard that its quite noisy and drones on motorways.

Marv

Me personally it doesnt seem worth the money. Paying over a grand for 20bhp doesnt seem worth it. Your insurance will go up and mpg will drop costing you more.

Me personally it doesnt seem worth the money. Paying over a grand for 20bhp doesnt seem worth it. Your insurance will go up and mpg will drop costing you more.

I have fitted the full milltek exhaust,K&n pannel filter. No ecu remap.Plenty more power,£25.00 insurance admin fee.More miles to the gallon as to when car was standard. :rolleyes:

I have had it on mine from new and im glad i did had it on the rollers 144bhp and im getting 37,4mpg and you keep that warranty

The only thing really putting me off is the reviews , evo , car etc that say the noise is annoying and sounds silly?

Is it possible to have the power increase without the exaust change?

The only thing really putting me off is the reviews , evo , car etc that say the noise is annoying and sounds silly?

Is it possible to have the power increase without the exaust change?

its not that bad and the new kits have the new quieter pipe on them

its not that bad and the new kits have the new quieter pipe on them

what means quieter pipes?

can someone of you record sound of that exhaust?

Well if it's a bit less noisy then I will go and get it done.

It's just I do a lot of motor way driving with the kids in the back and

it bad enough with them winging in the back let alone my pipes lol

have u had any probs with power loss?

no problems at all quailty kit no power loss at all,there was an ecu ugrade last november which cured the problem thats when i got my car new with it already fitted

that ECU upgrade was free or you must pay again?

its fee

That's it then, I will be booking it in on mon. On a diffrent note?

How do you get the pic on the side of you post?

Marv

andrew another guestion: update - they contact you about upgrade or you are asking about?

Can you add the moutune to your finance deal? Mines still 2-3 weeks away from delivery or do you have to pay for it separately?

mine was all included in the deal and the finance and the euc upgrade is standard in the kit

ok i have had mountune full kit on my car since new and i love it noise n all no problems as of yet apart from exhaust seperating in the middle but that was cured free of charge by re-tighting the exhaust by my local ford dealer o and i also had a free ecu upgrade and mountune also sday if i have any problems bring to them direct and they will sort it.they are also working on getting more out of the fez i think"quote" i am old so it might of been a senior moment about that bit...

but i love it even when it pops out the back when u give it some..... get it done :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Id love to get this in a year or two once ive paid off the car fully. Also would be great to get maybe 150bhp out of it, would defo make my choice alot easier if they could get 150 instead of 140 out of the 1.6

I have just gone from a mountune focus st260 to a zetec 140 and I must say it is great not as good as the st but still puts a smile on my face